Underground seeds collective

Hi

@Zion our seeds are available on sannie’s shop, Alchimia or regseed , begining of 2020 we will open our own website :slight_smile:

@GMan it’s a nice project, yes please share your pics :wink:

Thx guys

Ciao

9 Likes

Damn that cheestral looks fire.

4 Likes

I’m loving what I’m seeing!!!

9 Likes

Let me know for sure

4 Likes

Hi @4lv1nn will there be a 1:1 THC CBD Variety?
Pics looking delicious!

Greetz

2 Likes

Thanks @MonsieurMathieu !
Currently the ACBD is not a 1:1 strain. We need to work harder to achieve this and this is why the strain is not available for the moment.
We will keep you updated when the ladies will be ready.

4 Likes

I have 3 of the Afghan CBD x Black Afghani testers in flower now at 3 1/2 weeks. One is changing colors in the leaves and smells of berries. One is over 5 feet tall and in a 3gallon pot. It’s going into a 7 gallon pot tomorrow to relieve stress. The other two look great. I’m waiting for a heater for that space but for now they are flowering in 68°f. They seem okay but the big one is mot happy in the small pot.

Cristalin and the folks at USC don’t need to to use photoshop to enhance. They’ve done it the real way. Try them. peace

6 Likes

Any pictures G I’ve got those on the wait list to grow out?

3 Likes

Keep us updated with your pics !

5 Likes

Here are a few of the small one and the medium one. The medium one started turning colors In the leaves early. The big one is going into a bigger pot today to see if it will relieve some stress. Pics later. peace

21 Likes

Sorry. Things are a little busy in the grow room. My camera is down too so I’m struggling with my phone atm. I’m going to set up a spot outside the tent to take pics.

5 Likes

I was contemplating getting some afghani…the 50 day flowering cycle caught my attention. Good work, man.

2 Likes

lookin good in G-Casa :+1:

2 Likes

Joti has a stable afghani, been talking with him about it.

7 Likes

Saw joti afghan…4 or 5 harvests a year sounds awesome.

8 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, I’m biting.
Sensi star sounded like a good chance also.

3 Likes

Ooooops. That last pic is actually looking down at the Wedding Cake x Gelato x Dosido not the Afghani.

4 Likes

Looks like I’m a little late to the party but welcome to the site @Cristalin and wonderful job.

Those Cheesetral and Triple Pakistani looks amazing. :heart_eyes: Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

@Cristalin Still on track to launch in 2020?

1 Like

Edited: Noice. I look forward to growing your cbd strain. Can’t wait to support a fellow OG member.

4 Likes