Unhealthy Plant - First Time grower

Hi All,
Complete Novice here, have never grown anything in my life before let alone weed, so a complete novice other than the help of Google.

Strain: The New (Cuttings)
Medium: 60/40
Light: SpiderFarmer 4000
Nutrients, Canna A+B, Rhizotonic
PH - 6.0
Temp 22-24

I’ve noticed a few leaves are showing signs of being unhealthy and couldnt find any obvious from searching on line, so thought who better to ask that you helpful lot.

Any comments or suggestions welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

22-24 is not good 24-26 ( night / day ) better : ) and if led then maybe even warmer , I know nothing of led tho : ) unless your talkin water/Rez temp there

Your coco yes ? ( canna coco A+B ) 60 coco 40 perlite ?

Almost forgot the most important part, welcome to OG!

This is a Vapor Deficit Chart, shows what temp and humidity combinations make plants the happiest so they open their pores an ideal amount. Your temperatures seem relatively low but should still have decently happy plants, depending on your relative humidity, you wanna shoot for closer to 80°F (sorry for being American :joy:).

Also I think what you’re seeing on the leaves is a calcium deficiency, looking at the charts I’ve downloaded.

Also what is your water source? The amount of chlorine they put in our “city water” here in America often kills beneficial bacteria in dirt if you don’t filter out the chlorine or use a dechlorinator.

Just my 2 cents! I encourage everyone to do their own research when given advice like mine to see if it is realistically applicable for their situation!

3 Likes

The plant will have uptake issues at 22/24 room temp , leading to def in some elements and a buildup of ppm in pot which can also In turn effect ph over time too

4 Likes

Welcome to OG! I will be growing this fall.

1 Like