šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ United Kingdom flowerists

good old IRON BRUUU

looking nice mate!

2 Likes

Thanks, currently have Cream Caramel drying in the dry tent, kinda messed up by harvesting early, week IMO, needs must at that time unfortunately. The situation was dodgy at the time.

I will post when dried/cured, most likely sativa effect from her.

Report to follow.

1 Like

Barneys farm blue cheese , some real stinkers in there , look for the vigorous ones in veg : )

3 Likes

Smoke report on the early harvest.

Little big eyed on initial hit which was nice, thatā€™ll probably be the early harvest.

Sweet candy tasting which is quite nice, leaves a sweet aftertaste on the lips, maybe I over did it with the Bud Candy although stuck to doses religiously, itā€™s normally 2ml per litre, I only add 2ml per 2 litre of water.

Itā€™s a real strong hit, 1.5 - 2hrs of floating. Originally made me a little anxious, longer curing solved that.

I honestly thought it wouldnā€™t be very good, glad I was wrong.

Happy toking :dash::dash:

3 Likes

Have any of you Uk :uk: growers out there got any ā€˜bluesā€™ or ā€˜cheese/Psychosisā€™ cuts or even S1 seeds from any of those - hit me up in a pm and we can maybe sort something out, regarding trading etc ā€¦?!

I havenā€™t visited this thread in a wee while now, thereā€™s more Brits than I thought on here - start a grow log/journal for your grows or get your name down for the co-op runs IF youā€™re looking for some good seeds etc.

You can also go to Sebrings site and get seeds for the shipping fees only - i donā€™t remember his website address as i havenā€™t used his site ,yet ā€¦

Anyway, welcome to Overgrow to the newer members. :facepunch:.

Happy growing peepsā€™ ā€¦
Gaz

Ps.
I thought Iā€™d post a couple of pics .
.( I can delete them from my phone now.). :arrow_heading_down:
image image
Auto Critical Orange Punch :arrow_up:

3 different cultivars in the pics. :point_up: I made the pics as small as possible ,but they might look a bit blurry ?!

5 Likes

Are there any good breeders round here?

Edit: that sounds bad, i mean like people big on breeding and seed production and produce good stable genetics.

2 Likes

If you look around on the forum Oldtimer1 frequented there are plenty of seeds available. Like there is Bline from originals at the moment. Also som psycho crosses etc.

1 Like

Any of you lovely lot from the UK interested in a seed swap? post for post?

:slight_smile:

I have just received some 100% thai native regular seeds all the way from a family member in northern THā€¦ who swears they are local and native! ( happens to be my dad too who lives at the foot of the most famous mountain in THā€¦

I also have 1x Shaman fem seed too ( dutch passion purple strain )

Let me know!

Thanks BM

3 Likes

What are you looking for/interested in, seeds-wise .?

Iā€™m nr Glasgow Uk so let me know what youā€™re looking for and if I have any Iā€™ll trade some stuff with you okay :+1:.

Happy growing mate ā€¦
Gaz
:facepunch:

5 Likes

What you got going in next bro? Thought id be having more problems than I am with a new cupboard and flood and drain build. And 32c temps here in Manchester :roll_eyes::hot_face: but it seems to be going so far so good. Still not seeing roots out the net pots but sure theyā€™re on their way out :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Feel your pain this weather is mad isnā€™t it Iā€™ve got aircon on here in Somerset / Bristol :hot_face::hot_face:

2 Likes

Interested to here what you have I am a newbie so only have the native Thai and 1 x shaman purple strain fem

:metal::100: Iā€™d love like a cbd strain or gelato or something rich ThC

Apparently itā€™s colder today than yesterday :hot_face: had a nice day fishing with a BBQ by the river.

I can send you some jackā€™s rainbow feminised down if you want bro? Might only be 5 or so until the next generation drop after this run.

2 Likes

you would? Iā€™m such a newbie at the mo! lol i dont have much but willing to send you something back would you like a few Thai native regulars? they are 100% native aswell so quite interesting?

2 Likes

I appreciate the offer. No need to send anything back. Iā€™m pretty set on what Iā€™m working with at the moment.
The parent strains are exotic seeds-tangerine kush x Amsterdam marijuana seeds-rainbow kush. F1 reversed for these seeds by @Esrgood4u. Those Thai native sound like they would do well with some of our better known breeders here at OG :100:

2 Likes

Cant wait to head north, im roasting here. It hit 20c last night and i was like its time for my hoodie its gettin chilly :joy:

2 Likes

Shoot us a description of what kind you are lookin for and someone will have it on this island. We are comin out the woodwork. Gonna have a hookup wherever i go soon :partying_face:

2 Likes

Legend mate thanks again!

2 Likes

Thank you! so Ideally at this early stage in my farming ventures Iā€™m quite open on different strains to try!

I always remember in my youth the good old blue cheese being nice and sticky and the flavour was amazing!

that being said would love a CBD range or even a Rich THC strain such as Gelato 41 or something along them lines! iā€™ve also been hearing a lot about girl scout cookies too but yeah anything along them lines I would appreciate! just to level up my seed collection.

Thanks BM

3 Likes

Yeah i got some cbd ill send over if you still want em. Im back home on the 25th so shoot me a message round then and ill show you what i got kickin about.

Edit: trying to make my collection smaller so happy to give em away :joy:

2 Likes