🇬🇧 United Kingdom flowerists

No one got any of my cookies kush fems remaining they can send to @Budmeister??? He seems keen on GSC and they are GSC x OG kush so tick the right box. :v:

4 Likes

Thanks mate appreciate that! il drop you a message on the 25th!

1 Like

@anon58740919 has kindly offered me some which he is going to send over!

Look forward to trying it out!

2 Likes

Ck x bd is all i got left now of those

1 Like

I think thats what im getting ( blue dream x Cookies )

1 Like

Jacks Rainbow is what @anon58740919 is sending you I think. I did a fem run for him in his brothers memory.
Cookies kush is another fem run I did in the past and its a Girl Scout Cookies cross from Barney’s Farm that I’d also crossed with a blue dream.

Yeah I got some here to send over to him with some JR bro. Got you covered :sunglasses::100:

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :man_farmer:

2 Likes

Nice one mate. Hopefully @Budmeister enjoys both strains :+1::v:

2 Likes

I will be sure to document every step on Budmesiters growbox diaries!

They will enjoy the new set up!

AC infinity 2x4
Sp3000
Cloudline 6 inch with 69 controller!
AC A6 clip fan manuals x 2
5 x AC infinity 3 gall fabric pots

We ready!

2 Likes

Invest in a decent dehumidifier for late flower if you can. It will help keep bud rot at bay and massively increase the trichome production if you can get the humidity down to around 40% rh. :v:

3 Likes

Some Celia BX1 and Bline F2 for the next round. 31 c indoors here with fans on joys of city life :joy:

5 Likes

any recomendations for a dehumidifier? I have an amazing aircon so a good dehumidifier will help me dial in… could actually do with a humidifier now because of this weather im 18 days in to flower at 40% rh and 26c with the air con on!!

2 Likes

40% rh in your grow area during flower is excellent. If you feel its a bit dry just throw a couple of damp towels in to get it up a little.
I own a 16l dehumidifier I bought from screwfix. I’ve just checked the website and they no longer stock it.

2 Likes

everything seems ok at the moment i’ve backed off the nutes for a couple feedings except for calmag i kept that in… as the leaf tip burn was becoming more noticeable on pretty much every leaf… just the very end tips… It is probably a bit of combination with the extreme uk weather and RH etc too to be fair!

Would i be right in doing that?

is it something that will likely stay until harvest? or should it go away? I will get back on the nutes as of next weeks feed.

2 Likes

Hell o Budmeister hope your doing good. I just wanted to ask are those tai’s by any chance from Chiang Mai, by the Doi Inthanon mountain or Doi Chiang ? An if possible is there anyway you can find out from your source over there if the plants the seeds were from showed any intersex tendencies please? Thanks.

1 Like

@Budmeister No need to back of the feeding for a few days , just lower your ec by 0.1-0.2 for rest of grow , as you say was probably caused by heatwave ie plants forced to drink / uptake more to cool down , 28c +
Leaf tip burn is too hot initial feeding
Clawing is where you would back off feeding for a few days ie build up in pot plus still reducing subsequent ec so build up doesn’t occur again
: )

If buying from Barneys farm , don’t forget your 20% discount code ( WEITFORUM )

3 Likes

Hello mate,

So they came from the mountain of Phukradeung, there was a male within the patch from which made the seeds both purely and 100% naturally doing their thing!..

So thats as much as I know… This happens to be in Loei - Thailand.
No intersex tendencies!

hope this helps. BM

Thanks for the reply

Sorry about the blue pics!!

I just cleaned up some lower third larf buds and gave it a good water…

would you say that the leaves are starting to claw or the leaf burn is worrying?

thanks BM

1 Like

I don’t see any clawing so all good

Leaf tip burn is fine if corrected eaarly so no big deal , it’s how we determine upper limit of feeding and Stay below in future for that pheno
: )
When lights first go out is a good time to stake pic , then we can also use leaf colour a indicator for problem solving

3 Likes