Unknown plant problem, need assistance!

after a quick read here they appear to be sativa dominant autoflowers that take longer to finish, around 120 days from seed to bud, so they begin flowering after 4-5 weeks and take longer to finish flowering as well.

some people are just really good at growing autos, they have their environment and system dialed in so there’s no stunting, but vigorous plants are definitely needed

2 Likes

Yeah I guess you have to get it right the 1st time, once that ship has sailed its too late

3 Likes

Hey, back with some more photos of progress…

Cinderella 99 is cracking on well, getting bigger and I’ve just realised she is now consuming a little bit more water than before. Ive ordered some new seeds and fabric pots and stuff which will be here by next week so started by the end of next week. I’m going to grow them and flower the Cinderella at the same time so I get a bigger harvest than just flowering the Cinderella… I feed her pH correct water and bio bizz grow only.

Next is the last remaining blue treacle auto, personally I didn’t like this strain at all. I actually ordered blackberry by fastbuds but they had no stock so send this as a replacement. I wasn’t too happy with it as a replacement as I feel sweet tooth is kind of like marmite. And BTA to me feels like spoilt blueberry… but, I am happy as I have learnt alot from growing it.

I cut down the smaller one and harvested it and it was okay just not strong at all… I didn’t expect it to be as it was so small, this one might hopefully be better but I’m not hoping for much, I’m putting my faith in the seeds that are about to arrive they I will grow alongside the Cinderella… the blue treacle auto have been a great learning experience.

Here is the last remaining BTA,

Obviously this isnt s great camera for these kind of photos but can anyone tell me how much time left to wait before harvesting this plant above? At the moment I’m just waiting until all the hairs go that dark color…

Next week I will be starting some of the following seeds…

4 × White Widow × Big bud (feminised non auto)
2 × Blackberry auto by fastbuds
1 × Girl scout cookies by fastbuds

And I chose the free seed of one cookies kush auto. I also bought fabric pots (8litre and 12 litre, was unsure on size but these sound okay for me) I bought pH up and down and a pH measuring device, 50litres of bio bizz soil, root magic or something, the bio bizz root one and root riot seed starters also clonex gel just incase I decide to take clones from the Cinderella…

Much more prepared for growing now and I’m looking forward to a REAL harvest around March or April, which I’m ready to put the work in for and hope I achieve.

All the seeds I started before that vanished died because I was accidentally using a top soil that maybe had weed killer or something in it. I went through an embarrassing amount of seeds before realising this (11) The original compost was way better. But I also bought 50litres of bio bizz soil for round 2. I’ll start the grow journal end of next week hopefully!!

Cheers - MonteCristo

4 Likes

the best way to check maturity is using a loupe/microscope to check trichomes. cannabis is kind of like steak in that it’s all preference, if you like medium or well done etc. i like my cannabis ‘well done’ but i like my steak rare :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe with the warning not to be fooled by high heat or having your lights too close.

So ik this is nute droppage.

But what is this? I belive it’s from heat being to high. But I could and probably am wrong. Help would be great thanks
Cheers

do you foliar feed or most for any reason?

if not, then calcium def

1 Like

I use mega crop and water if that helps haha.
And if it’s calcium what should I use?
What would you use in my situation?
Thanks man

id say get you some calmag+ and start adding 4ml per gal of water before you add the megacrop and rotate it in every other feeding

1 Like

This is stolen via internet but holy shit this could solve a lotta people’s problems. Between calmag plus and mega crop I think I’ll be set. Thanks @toastyjakes
P.s it’s a quart for 18$ us

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus (NPK Ratio 2-0-0) 1 quart hydroponic plant nutrient solution is a proprietary blend of calcium, magnesium, iron, and other nutrients designed to maximize flower and fruit yield as well as prevent blossom end rot and tip burn. Acting as a bio-catalyst, Cal-Mag Plus helps plants increase water and nutrient uptake and defends against dry, withered flowers and fruit. Whether you’re growing with soil and coco, or hydroponically, use Cal-Mag Plus and see a larger crop yield and healthier plants.

Benefits Inhibits blossom end rot by providing additonal calcium and increasing nutrient uptake.Strengthens plant cells and tissues for increased resistance to stress.Prevents interveinal chlorosis, stunted growth rates, and upward leaf curl.Increases cell division and plant tissue development.Increases flower and fruit sets.Increases water, nutrient, and carbon dioxide uptake.Increases growth rates and crop maturity.For hydroponics, soil and container gardens.Tomatoes, Peppers, Lettuce, fruit and flower bearing plants.Use with Botanicare® Nutrients or preferred nutrient program.Always use to supplement reverse osmosis water.

1 Like