Unpopular opinion thread

Ok, moving on, lol.

6 Likes

The whole world hates a coward…

2 Likes

At the risk of sounding unpopular, I enjoy reading some of his posts.

7 Likes

Yeah, the tone is wankish, but he’s a knowledgeable fucker hah

6 Likes

This is the thread for it. :stuck_out_tongue: As far as being knowledgable, it’s worthless because he can’t stop making sarcastic attacks long enough for anyone to actually absorb any knowledge from him - unless you already know, in which case it also doesn’t help anyone with anything other than feeling superior.

3 Likes

I totally agree. Thank you to the rest of OG for being so cordial and helpful.

This is their best contribution to date IMO

Oh, right.

In that case it’s my opinion that this thread has jumped the shark and that we all have better things to do! :rofl:

4 Likes

Speaking of humidifiers check this out https://youtu.be/T7zJTdzpWs4

2 Likes

The sink is a place to wash dishes, not a place to store them. Stack dishes to the side of the sink if necessary, never in the sink. Soaking is a myth created by mormons and misunderstood by common people.

It took a few years but I’ve convinced my wife of this and our kitchen runs 10x smoother now. Super grinds my gears to be in a kitchen where people straight up use the sink as dirty dish warehouse. Sink should be dead empty and clean 99% of the time.

8 Likes

I second that!!

5 Likes

Vin Diesel is just great value Dwayne Johnson

5 Likes

except in aviation. we still use feet for altitude worldwide.

1 Like

True, but that is just to make IFR separation easier to calculate :wink: Also doesn’t Russia, China and North Korea use meters as do glider pilots or am I mistaken?

1 Like

How come I only just discovered this thread?? How much is it monitored???

1 Like

who cares? and probably not for international flights because atc calls out out feet, not meters. the answer was for the question, not the part about whether you’re mistaken or not.

now for my unpopular opinion for today: steven segal is a traitorous piece of shit. training russian recruits in martial arts.

2 Likes

But in his movies he seems like such a nice guy.

1 Like

When he is not really a good martial artist to begin with. Joe Rogan has a podcast about Segal not knowing what he’s doing. He has basics but he is not considered very good by folks who do know martial arts.

4 Likes

i thought as much from what i recall but couldn’t remember. sounds pretty typical for russian training i guess.

2 Likes

I think I should get head if she doesn’t want to f*ck. I’m actually cool with an oral exchange.

1 Like

Bread should come in a resealable tube like Pringle’s so I never have to see these again:

8 Likes

About time you get here. Time to spice it up.

1 Like