Unpopular opinion thread

Just leave the carton on the counter,it keeps for days (depending on the brand). We drink a lot of coffee but most brands keep for 3-4 days without getting chunky.

1 Like

It makes itsā€™ own sauceā€¦

2 Likes

That too, but so does my nose, that doesnā€™t mean my nose never gets drier than optimal.

Wait until you have kids, you might find out how rivers run dry.

In other words, if picking a dry nose leads to cracked skin around your nose hole, guess what trying to slide in dry will do to your wifeā€™s willingness to get funky.

2 Likes

I have grandkids LOL My river ran dry years ago. Never was able to let my nose run or spit on herā€¦for some weird etiquette reason LOL

2 Likes

Whoops; You DO know what lubricant is for then XD

Iā€™m European, etiquette is another word for sticker here, and we like our stickers funny and witty and our spit slippery and well-aimed.

1 Like

No loogies aimed at the wifeā€™s parts though. Thatā€™ll get you in the doghouse, literally.

1 Like

Maybe you should buy it flowers sometime.

4 Likes

Most of those bottled lubes irritate wifey. they need to bottle someones spit, or collect our own in some gross miscarriage of a hygiene bottle. IKES thats unpopular to think about sry.

1 Like

I donā€™t spend money on nosecandy, those days are long gone. Smelling the flowers is for on the road when I see em, and when my houseplants flower. And for when my OTHER houseplants flower :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Actually itā€™s not unpopular to think about, me and my wife have actually had a conversation where that sort of thinking came up; disgusting as it may be it did lead to sex!

2 Likes

1 Like

You are sick, welcome to the club LMFAO

3 Likes

Irritation is also a problem here. My wife spent some time researching vegan organic recipes for prosthethic pussy juice but she never got around to making someā€¦ yet.

2 Likes

Lube is essential around here without it Iā€™d never be able to get into my pants.

2 Likes

I never claimed to be healthy.

2 Likes

Something about glycerin and allergies and silicone well no GMOā€™s in my lunchboxā€¦

1 Like

I resemble that remark

1 Like

The lubricant industry is in cahoots with the condom industry to reduce our sex derived pleasure to the point where our lack of sex makes their condoms appear more effective.

I should really go for that vasectomy. Something about having some random dude cut into my ballsack makes lasting corona measures a very good excuse to postpone though.

1 Like

Vasectomy is the solution, how far will ya go for unprotected spontaneous sex is the question LOL.

2 Likes

Well if how far is the question, Iā€™m staying home.

Do vasectomy doctors do house calls?

1 Like