Unpopular opinion thread

Please :rofl:

1 Like

Some of the best weed Iā€™ve ever grown has been free. But thatā€™s me.

2 Likes

Seeds- ā€œmama said life is like a box of chocolates, never know what your going to getā€ ~ Forrest Gump

3 Likes

This must be a CBD box of chocolates because I feel nothing.

5 Likes

Ded inside

RKS is the new haze, and itā€™s going to get much worse before it gets better.

1 Like

Itā€™s a wound that will never heal.

Unpopular opinion: there is no roadkill skunk. Itā€™s just a flashback to being a kid and going ā€œI smell skunkā€ when someone is smoking around the corner.

8 Likes

or it existed but in a time where everyone was hopped up on chemicals, disco and poor wardrobe choices so they look back and think it was stronger than it was.

2 Likes

Part of the problem is that skunk means different things in different contexts.

3 Likes

i smelled a real skunk the other night seemingly all night, if someone has a cut that smells like that they are going to be the most hated person everywhere they go. no wonder the ogā€™s let her go.

1 Like

love-skunk

2 Likes

We let this batch of CloudWalker 151 tincture sit, with weekly agitations, for two months.
It gets strained this weekend. Just a tingle, no burn. 1st impression is a great place to start.

4 Likes

:thinking:. So what did i run over last night in my truck.:thinking:. Maybe a roadkill possum.:joy:.:rofl:. Im sorry i just had to lmao. Forgive me og family. It was wide open for a joke

2 Likes

Unpopular opinion: Dead and Company are better than The Grateful Dead

1 Like

Damn thatā€™s bold. Like saying pepsi is better than classic coke.

Dude I get massive hate for suggesting John is a better vocalist than Jerry or bob. I love Bob but the manā€™s talents are not singing. Jerry is a decent vocalist but heā€™s a far better guitarist than a singer. But itā€™s all pitchforks and torches when you say it around hippies. Honestly jam bands in particular have weak vocals but againā€¦wildly unpopular opinion. There is no Chris Cornell of jam bands.

Also John doesnā€™t have a massive drug problem so heā€™s justā€¦ya knowā€¦more with it for a lot of shows.

I say this as a person who did not like John Mayer AT ALL before a friend dragged me to a Dead and Co show and I instantly fell in love. I wanted to hate it but it sounded so fucking good it was undeniable.

2 Likes

Milk is the devil.

2 Likes

Pepsi is sweeter, less bite IMO. I like pepsi but Mexican coke canā€™t be beat. McDonaldā€™s coke syrup is both different from original recipe and they calibrate/clean their machines better but I digressā€¦

More like saying Mello Yello is better than Mountain Dew lol.

We put a man on the moon 50 years ago and somehow no one anywhere can replicate the Mountain Dew formula.

I donā€™t drink soda anymore but maaaan I sure used to.

5 Likes

I want some green river now you got me thinking of soda

1 Like

Do you ever judge adults who drink milk? I sure do lol.

3 Likes