2 Likes

Thanks hun…appreciate it! :green_heart: :blush:

2 Likes

I just watched that episode. Classic.
“At least my mom’s not on the cover of Crack Whore Magazine.”
“She said she was young and needed the money.”
“Cartman, those pictures were taken last month.”

2 Likes

Monty Python is unfunny, unwatchable, trash to a kid who was exposed to likes of Eddy Murphy first. I mean it, older dudes were like you got to watch Monty Python if you like comedy. Oh ya I love comedy, I watch All in the Family, Threes Company, the Jefferson s, I saw eddy Murphy Delirious. So I watched Monty Python. I was like what is this weird nonsense? This is not funny. The older dudes start repeating the lines, cringe. Even Benny Hill was better , he had bikini chicks on his show for zero reason while he chased them like a creep.lol

3 Likes

WLD is where it’s at.

1 Like

If you don’t think this is funny I don’t know what to tell you:

8 Likes

South Park isn’t funny. The animation is cut-rate, the voice acting is monotonous, and the humour is geared towards the sixth-grade divorced parents demographic.

6 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

South Park very often is not funny but every once in awhile they are right on point.

4 Likes

no, I do not consider that funny at all. silly sure. funny nope.
There is one line that made me crack up so much that I still remember it 35 years later. " Tis merely a flesh wound." that was good. But hard pass on the rest.

1 Like

nah, not in the slightest. south park is about the worst show ever conceived.

4 Likes
2 Likes

You just spamming random threads with your wordpress blog?

1 Like

Okay what’s the verdict on Futurama? I love that show. I can take it :joy:

3 Likes

It was good back in the day. Doesnt take its audience for granted. There’s good reason it has been brought back twice now. I havent watched it in years though.

3 Likes