I think thatā€™s funny. I also like Monty ā€œevery sperm is sacredā€. :rofl:

1 Like

The only thing worse than getting old is the alternative

2 Likes

WHAT???
Monty Python-Just a flesh wound

3 Likes

I love it also, but for me was decaing with timeā€¦

I am not fan of South Park, ā€¦ but fan/follower of Archer, Rick &Morty, and lately some of the ā€œadultā€ animatoons of netflixā€¦ (And the karate sheep) :rofl:

2 Likes

I knowā€¦right!? But that line. " if a sperm gets wasted, God gets quite irate"ā€¦?
Why would God care if the little buggar took a few tokes before swimming upstream? I mean, reallyā€¦look what it did for Michael Phelps! :swimming_man::rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, I definitely donā€™t support religious forced birth. Or any forced birth for that matter. I do love that Monty skit though.

Cartman is hilarious.

3 Likes

I canā€™t find the one when he sells his sperm. Pimpin. :rofl:

1 Like

A fan of all those also.

2 Likes

Solar Opposites may appeal to you.

3 Likes

He goes down to the sperm bank to make a purchase. Inspecting the goods right there. Gotta be quality.

1 Like

There are countless funny Southpark episodes. Touretteā€™s episode being one of my favorites, also the world of warcraft episode is hilarious, or where trump is president of Canada :rofl:

My favorite shows currently are Rick and Morty as well as archer.

3 Likes

Itā€™s probably just a German thing but I hate when people refer to garlic as ā€˜knofiā€™, itā€™s ā€˜KNOBIā€™ god damn it

I love that one.

1 Like

itā€™s a great show, havenā€™t seen the latest season but the first 3 are good.

1 Like

growing weed in your home to save money on your personal smoke can be like raising a tropical fish tank for food.

6 Likes

:rofl: :metal:

5 Likes

I grow my own octopi in the toilet tank. Ingenuity.

4 Likes

Flush before harvest?

3 Likes