Unpopular opinion thread

Octopi need a steady flow of nutrients just before harvest.

3 Likes

Octopi , do you have 3.14 of them

3 Likes

8-3.14159 ten chars

2 Likes

My first cbd product. Since being on probationā€¦ It has me stoned as heckā€¦ Ive havenā€™t been this stoned off any weed in awhileā€¦ Its amazingā€¦ After 36 yrs of smoking weed then 6 months no weed. Then this cbd thing has me in outer space ā€¦amazing

2 Likes

Short people got little baby legs, that stand so low, you got to pick 'em up, just to say hello.

1 Like

Let me hold you, little man. As the parade passes by.

3 Likes

I dunno, Iā€™d run my sample through a home test kit before i give it up to the cupā€¦

I donā€™t know if cbd can even be that fun :thinking:

1 Like

Why does that, make me think this? I donā€™t know why but it just does.

4 Likes

It was Dewey cox story, I believe. Haa haa

2 Likes

Exactly what i thought.:thinking:. But after 7 months not burning anything. Just started back cigarettes the last 2 months. And it made me feel drunk like.:thinking:. That gummy if u eat both your so wasted it dont make any senseā€¦ But im going to get a home drug test. :thinking:.:rofl:. And seeā€¦ According to Google claims 3 week it should leaf ur system. But thats Google.:rofl:.:joy:.

1 Like

More like your able to have funā€¦ Pain freeā€¦

2 Likes

So much this.

1 Like

Bologna and cheese sandwiches taste better after being smashed around in a ziploc bag for a few hours outside the fridge and smushed up a little bit.

5 Likes

the slightly battered lunchtime sandwich can be a thing of beauty.

1 Like

Hunger changes perception, perhaps more than cannabis.

2 Likes

And I like that the mustard soaks into the bread creating a weird hybrid food

1 Like

Souffle DeLa Moutardeā€¦

2 Likes

Maybe more like your yellow kitchen sponge except tasty :joy:

1 Like

I use mayo. The bacteria is what gives it flavor . . .

(Actually mayo, like mustard, has vinegar in it and even with the eggs and such is usually safer at room temp longer than the stuff its mixed with or spread on.)

For me the cheap ass american slices almost melt into the bread/mayo mixture and form the food hybrid Iā€™m looking for. Of course its Dukes.

Mayo is a good choice. Iā€™ll eat a sandwich with mayo thats been left out in the sun for a bit

And I only have a ā€œsave the whalesā€ tattoo

1 Like