Unpopular opinion thread

Much like diamonds, pressure and heat can make a damn good sandwhich. Go to the extremes and you get a panini.

I just washed and put away a panini maker.

Unpopular opinion. The amount of cleanup required to make paninis makes paninis unacceptable as a food source.

7 Likes

My only tattoo is my music fraternity. OAS-AAS-LLS I guess. We’ll see who cares enough to google that.

I tried and got an invalid address. So it must not be true.

1 Like

The fact that you mentioned Panini three times in your comment makes me question you.

1 Like

Fine no panini for you. Panini.

2 Likes

A carved pumpkin is not necessarily a jack-o-lantern. If it isn’t scary, or spooky, it’s a squash carving. Examples.
Jack-o-lanterns:

Cool, but squash carvings:

Krampus is borderline maybe.

7 Likes

A1 steak sauce is for people who don’t know how to cook meat.

4 Likes

I think Nickelback is a pretty good band and doesn’t deserve the hate they get

5 Likes

I seen them twice… Tight ass band. The brothers been playing together their whole life.

2 Likes

I’m going to start a band and call it Quarterback and it will be 5 times better.

4 Likes

Here is your quarterback I will raise you a dime.

1 Like

But .35 cents still isn’t as good as .50 cent.

1 Like

Better than a sharp stick in the eye. :eye:

1 Like

The goggles they do nothing.

1 Like

Actually 50 cent is set up to lose quite a bit of money… might be better off sticking with 35 after this morning.

That is a real unpopular opinion if i ever read one lol

I think all the freebies CSI hands out with orders is a lame way to make it acceptable to charge $100 + for a 7 pack of fems.

6 Likes

You have to use actual glasses, Beer goggles don’t count.

1 Like

The banana nut chocolate chip muffin is the best muffin hands down. No other muffin compares. Not even blueberry.

4 Likes