Unpopular opinion thread

Nah my IBS tell me Bran Muffins are king!

5 Likes

Timā€™s fruit explosion :100:

2 Likes

Untitled

Pickled eggs are one of the best foods to go along with a beer.

10 Likes

Those actual look good ā€¦

I havenā€™t been in Milwaukee for a long time but some of the bars back then used to have pickled eggs for sale. They looked nothing like those and instead leaned more towards the Halloween scary side. I never saw anyone purchase any ā€¦

4 Likes

There are/were bars here that had stuff like that because there are different licenses required for restaurant/bars. A few packs of ramen and a teakettle, boom, restaurant.

Iā€™ve never seen anyone eat anything in any of them.

2 Likes

Nice! I recognize most of those. We went to the RWPZ pumpkin fest a couple weeks ago too!
They did a pretty good job this year! But the crowds! Oh manā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah TBH those ones look far better than the ones my local pub stocked when I was a drinker. When I started going there there, there was a jar of mysterious picked eggs that no one knew exactly how long had been there. I ended up having to eat one after losing a game of pool with my buddy, with the stakes being having to eat one of the mystery eggs. Once I bit into it and the vinegary eggy delicious goodness hit my tongue, I realized they must have been placed there by God as I had never tasted something so divine. I ordered another egg and the rest is historyā€¦ I was a regular there for a while and the pub had to buy multiple jars to accommodate me. I was known as the pickled egg guy and would wager with non regulars with the stakes being the loser had to eat a pickled egg, and deliberately lose to satiate my filthy habit. I actually about 5 years egg free now, as I mostly quit drinking and they donā€™t taste quite the same without a beer to wash em downā€¦ also my partner does all the shopping and refuses to buy me any despite my pleas because she says they make me smell. :pensive:

11 Likes

I think the crowd may have been what made me bitter about the non halloweeny pumpkins haha. Do the boat ride if you get a chance, that was a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Broā€¦Netflix needs to make a series about thisā€¦would be :exploding_head:
People who eat pickled eggs at bars are generally just misunderstoodā€¦but donā€™t deserve to be outcasts or looked down upon. Power to you!

2 Likes

I posted that to youā€¦ as a linkā€¦donā€™t think you saw it?

1 Like

Try pumpkin chocolate chipā€¦or orange chocolate chipā€¦They are close competitors!

2 Likes

lol
I did miss it. my bad.

Lemon poppy ftw

1 Like

when someone tells you about their pm resistant genetics and post a pic with pm spots all over. prob popular, but heaven forbid we tell them they are wrong lol.

1 Like

Yeah but the buds resist it though.

1 Like

well, we at least know itā€™s possible, hence resistant and not pm proof. Iā€™m more referring to the people selling that itā€™s impossible, but the evidence is right there.

First time posting in this thread. Everyone should know how to take over dry weed and bring it back to the proper water retention!

3 Likes

They got little handsā€¦ little feetā€¦. little cars going ā€œbeepā€ ā€œbeepā€ ā€œbeepā€ā€¦I donā€™t want no short peopleā€¦ They got no reason to liveā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure no one else caught that but you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

american values

6 Likes