Unpopular opinion thread

2 Likes

The 3 of them received personnal covid emergency payments for low income.

3 of them made a fortune from gov contracts.

The gov investigated the gov and found no wrong doing.

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Happy Wednesday folks

8 Likes

That sounds familiar lol

1 Like

10 Likes

According to Canada’s revenue agency and the Supreme Court, taxes on revenue are voluntary, but mentioning this in court will get you fined 25k :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ll never pay taxes again.

1 Like

I wonder how such things are even possible, such a weird world we live in.

he hheh they are making it illegal to beat your kids. Turns out you’re not allowed to hit adults to solve your problems. So now, it’s illegal to hit your kids too. Systems of abuse, yawll.

3 Likes

Yeah but I can still hit other people’s kids right?

6 Likes

you can hit whoever you want to.

1 Like

Oh what a difference this has made :joy::joy:

1 Like

Getting real tired of people crossing a sativa plant with an indica plant and not only naming the cross after the sativa plant, but then selecting a heavily indica influenced plant from the line as the keeper cut to give out to everyone. Like it’s representative at all of the name the strain carries :see_no_evil:

Really grinds my gears :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Well… you CAN, but life is all about choices and consequences.

4 Likes

Well that literally made me laugh out loud!

3 Likes

DieHard is a Christmas Movie

also me crawling through my floor ducts to find a dropped bean

14 Likes

You can buy one…

7 Likes

unmates and the elderly

6 Likes

i saw this not too long ago and let it go but can’t after the 2d time. first off, there would be criminals just walking out the door. second, it took centuries to get to the point of rehabilitation of criminals and treating them like humans who have just made a mistake instead of animals. during this time we took care of our elderly, often living in the same communal house or property at least, and only in recent capitalistic disposal society have we become accustomed to sending or elderly away. i prefer to actually try harder and succeed in rehabbing the prisoners and bring the level of care for the elderly up to where it should always have been.

1 Like