Unpopular opinion thread

Your local public library may be interested.

1 Like

my first thought as well. apparently keeping them up to date is important for a library. way too old for anyone but a collector or an archive. want them? iā€™ll split the shipping, but itā€™s a heavy box. i may meet you halfway if itā€™s not too far a drive, these days about 18 hours is the limit.

1 Like

Nah, Iā€™m good. They would probably take up half my house haha. Thank you for the offer though.

1 Like

In my unpopular opinion , @Foreigner is not on vacation. Heā€™s actually in the stockade for distribution of provocative calanders. His cries for hors dā€™oeuvres and Perrier can be heard over all the other prisoners.

9 Likes

Send lawyers guns and money and bags of milk :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I would think the local library might have use for them maybe

Imagine his surprise when they brought him male prostitutes and derriere.

2 Likes

Tape a couple bags of milk on them , he will feel right at home.

3 Likes

Damn i just had a fire inside my cloths drier. I had to use a fire extinguisher now my apartment full of extinguisher smokeā€¦ Can i still use the drier ??? Anybody knows if i can use it

3 Likes

You should check vent

1 Like

I donā€™t think moneybags and guns of lawyers can get you out of that spilt milk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKscd2LkSZk

Depends on the damage. Hopefully, it was just a lint fire. Pull the vent off and confirm thatā€™s what it was. Also, make sure it didnā€™t burn any wires, belt or the motor.

Check outside as well to make sure it didnā€™t set anything else on fire.

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen & @Coda . i checked lint nothingā€¦ I pull machine off wall toke off lint tube nothingā€¦ Started back the drier an 2 minutes inside glowing red ā€¦ Then i found this on internet search

Good old freaking Frigidaire

3 Likes

Glad you caught it fast. That could have been a mess :grimacing:

My sister-in-law caught it I had to use a fire extinguisher to put it outā€¦ now inside the house has fire extinguisher residue I got to clean it and mop it

1 Like

Way better than if this was turned on just before leaving the house

1 Like

Is it the same model number as yours? The only thing I can think of is a faulty temp sensor. Iā€™m not sure if they use an electro-mechanical one like this:

Or a solid state one. Glad you were home.

2 Likes

Can u imagineā€¦ Wow everything including presents would be lost. And our beloved doggies too.:sob:.:sob:.

1 Like

I opened the back to chk lint tube but wasnt checking ā€¦ As far as modelā€¦

My buddy is in the fire department I can imagine unfortunately

1 Like