Unpopular opinion thread

@Emeraldgreen .my oldest daughter is a dispatch for fire Department can u see that 1 happening lol. Thank god i was there to grab fire extinguisher. The girls was fanning it trying to blow it out… Girl lol

1 Like

That would be even worse!! Fortunately none of it happened :grin:

2 Likes

Reports of my incarceration have been greatly exaggerated. Although they did keep me in longer for bad behaviour.

8 Likes

Welcome back stranger!

Merry Christmas to you! :christmas_tree: :gift: :santa:

6 Likes

And to you my friend.

5 Likes

Happy Holidays @ farener, uhh 4ner

2 Likes

Happy Holidays @ Floreigner :rofl:

3 Likes

Fleureneur :joy::joy:

And to you all

3 Likes

Sounds like someone who secretly watches Florists.

3 Likes

I leave lip prints on the windows of flower shops.

4 Likes

Moderate potency moderate terpene weed smokes better in a joint than than high potency high terpene stuff. Think 17-22%thc 2ish% terpenes vs the 25%+ 3%+ stuff

3 Likes

Flaneurener

2 Likes
3 Likes

“We’ve always been at war with EastAsia.”

1 Like

Here’s one: I think tap water tastes better in New York City than most bottled water you would buy

6 Likes

Sicko. You probably like Miracle Whip and pineapple on pizza.

4 Likes

Unless you are a certified botanist you will always be a pollen chucker. Pollen chuckers, myself included are the equivalent of Instagram chefs that say they are real chef. Some people have been pollen chucking for decades that are now considered breeders.Real chefs go to school or at least apprentice in a work environment and so do real botanists. Yea, I said it. Not many real botanists in the canna industry. Just old egos that have chucked pollen for longer.

4 Likes

just because they have a degree doesn’t mean they know anything that i don’t. my daughter is a botanist with a masters degree. she has also grown weed several years ago, some real fire and did it for a few years. i had to show her how to clone cannabis. but i also plan on getting a degree in it, maybe if things work out right. i plan a lot of things that don’t get done.

4 Likes

What school did she get her degree in botany? I find it hard to believe a botanist didn’t know how to clone a plant. Cannabis isn’t the only plant that can be cloned, did she know she could clone grapes, apples?.If so she would have know how to clone cannabis. We’re all just pollen chuckers dude. Arguing against education in the field of botany when we want to advance this field is counter productive. The more people that get into cannabis botany the better. I would never say I knew even as close to as much as someone that actually studies plants. If I did it would be my old ego talking. Just like most breeders

3 Likes

ya know, i wondered the same thing but forgot to ask. she is a great mushroom breeder though. that’s what she is into now but i did just start a hemp farm right next door to her and plan on getting her involved with that. she mad books out of hemp before but didn’t have a press and is excited to make the stationary sets. don’t get me wrong, she has lots of knowledge and can clone things, just has never done pot and didn’t know about the cloner i made and what to use and all that. she also inspired me to maybe get another degree so there is that.

2 Likes