Unpopular opinion thread

I work on a national level, everyone I work with has degrees. It’s been an interesting ride.

:rofl: you are so true! What happened :pensive:

Daughters friends talk about guys who throw drinks, get in their face and scream at them, etc…for telling them ‘sorry- no, I do not want your drink’’.
One followed them to their car and beat on the hood and windows because neither of the girls would give him their number…he never even asked their names!!

3 Likes

Wow. That’s some messed up behavior. And wierd it seems like this kind of thing is happening quite a bit. People aren’t the same anymore. Born by entitled people who think they are and so on then act like they own the world, or can do anything they please… what in the actual f***. I can’t believe that,. Whatever happened to asking some one out, nicely. Not harassment or stalking them after rejection. Holy crap. Sorry this touched a nerve, people are more effed up now days than ever. People need to take classes on how to act in public. Or out of it it would seem. Dumbshit sheeple.

4 Likes

My daughter has this guy she calls her “gay best friend” who watches her back. She got drugged at a party once, some twisted shit.

3 Likes

Sounds like those boys might have shithead parents that didn’t teach them good manners.

Unfortunately for them, someone will eventually come along and school them for their behavior.

3 Likes

That’s crazy. Completely insane behavior. No wonder women want nothing to do with them.

2 Likes

Im so happy and proud
She qualified…got 2nd place…now she’s going to regional…an if she get 1st or 2nd she goes to state

Next weekend she’s going to orlando for district match… My baby girl

16 Likes

I was going to say the same about the star wars shirt :frowning:

I’m confused and just wanted to say this.
With all the advances in technology for growing, how is the quality not better today?

1 Like

I dislike all the new tech. Too much data I don’t need to know. I like LEDs though.

1 Like

“Oh man it was 15C overnight!”

Solution: do nothing.

1 Like

I don’t do a ton of stuff that I see people doing. I have not completely figured out led yet, but feel like it’s a temp thing

1 Like

An efficiency thing. As long as temps are reasonable no problem. But 30w per square/ft is mighty attractive. My 2x4 only burns 240w

1 Like

I’m still used to cold temps from years of hps :joy:

1 Like

My temps swing wildly because I have no choice but it can get cold in there man.

1 Like

I’m used to 50f basements :joy:

1 Like

Yeah that’s a bit chilly. 15 no big deal. 10 a bit cold.

1 Like

I found with hps those cold temps make it dense and frosty!

2 Likes

With LEDs I’ve had it down to, say, 12 at night no problems. Wouldn’t want to push it much further than that. But again, we’re talking about gadgets. My thermometer hygrometer works just fine. And I’m hostile to Bluetooth/arduino because I don’t know how they work and so don’t like them :joy:

2 Likes