Unpopular opinion thread

Boy! That is a memory. A nice sized chunk of that cheese on a hamburger was heaven sent.

3 Likes

Anchovies are delicious

4 Likes

Now it’s prepackaged into kraft singles. American cheese, a rose by any other name lol

But really, nothing melts quite like govt cheese

1 Like

Unpopular fact from this expert

Rats don’t really love cheese

No but sardines are

3 Likes

One year rats stole all of my cherry tomatoes. Every single one.

2 Likes

Especially on pizza!

1 Like

They’re rat bastards

2 Likes

They didn’t even eat them. They stashed them under a patio stone.

1 Like

90%+ of autos I have seen growing are in too big pots, unless you have a slow flowering “super auto”, it’s more space effective to have more plants in containers smaller than 5L, especially when growing on pure coco.

Also the whole do not transplant autos is wayy overblown, sure it suffers some stress, but its very comparable to its photo counterparts when done properly!

2 Likes

Grate up some Irish spring soap, or rub some with some steel wool, and after you’re done with your Irish bath, put it all out in the garden

Though I heard a while ago they changed their recipe?

2 Likes

Irish Summer.

The city was doing heavy streetcar construction which displaced the rats which left them looking for new homes and food aggressive. Super rats.

2 Likes

Keep some cats in the garden.
They love killing rats.

3 Likes

I have since moved but I couldn’t believe it. Every. Single. One.

2 Likes

I always use moth balls for ground animal invaders!!
Chunk of Irish spring on a stick even with the growing type for deer

2 Likes

Irish Spring - even animals know it’s gross.

3 Likes

I worked at restaurants where they’d chew through the not for-the-squeamish poison laden brillo pads we stuffed in the holes.

I’ve seen them rip their own skin off on glue traps.

They’re like, designed like houdinis and chris angels.

1 Like

Yeah I had magic rats on one side of the garden and angry raccoons on the other side. They were both attracted to the pool.

These guys know how to steal!

1 Like

Ooh, I’ll chime in with

Everybody is happy you didn’t choose dial, and nobody crowds into taxis like that.

Also, Moisturizing soap is for people that like goober grape.

2 Likes