Unpopular opinion thread

Without proper planning that could be as violent as a shotgun blast.

God forbid a marble chips

2 Likes

Mine too!
Irish Spring in the shower then some Old Spice and I canā€™t keep her hands off of me.

3 Likes

My wife has olfactory senses so that would never work.

2 Likes

Your not supposed to treat her like a tumbler.

1 Like

She damn sure lost her marbles

1 Like

Same with showing if thereā€™s a water softener fitted. just constant slime feeling.

1 Like

Accidents happen :man_shrugging:

That story reminds me of one I heard about a couple where the husband would fart loudly in bed every morning and the wife said, ā€œone of these days youā€™re going to fart your guts outā€

Fast forward to Christmas morning and the husband is still asleep in bed while the wife is up and preparing the turkey for Christmas lunch. She takes the bag of giblets and creeps upstairs and empties the whole lot into his underpants. About an hour later she hears a loud fart followed by a scream from upstairs and then silence for nearly half an hour. The husband then appears in the kitchen looking like heā€™s seen a ghost. She asks him whatā€™s happened and he says you were right I farted my guts out but by the grace of God and with these two fingers I got it all back in again.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s hilarious!

2 Likes

ā€œIā€™d love to read an article on why light isnā€™t a dark matter candidate, especially in light (pun intended) of the recent articles about the 50% excess in ambient light in the universe, and the known phenomena of apparent mass photons can have on spacetimeā€¦ā€

• Enon Travis Sci
1 Like

Never ā€˜investā€™ in people who seek to profit from you

What I think ā€˜importantā€™ is only important to ā€˜meā€™

The version of history told by a wars winner is always a lie

2 Likes

Most of my opinions seem quite unpopularā€¦ How political are we allowed to get?

secret

5 Likes

That Dark Light is heavy stuff.

2 Likes

Like, not at all, but a little. It depends. Donā€™t push it lol. Itā€™s embarrassing :flushed: youā€™ll regret it trust me

3 Likes

I still say flashlights absorb darkness

2 Likes

History is written by the winners.

3 Likes

Itā€™s the responsibility of every individual to decipher that cipher

The mathematical symbol (0) denoting absence of quantity; zero

1 Like

Fixed it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes