Unpopular opinion thread

I’m not sure why but the idea that I’m expected to be full of cheer makes me angry.

3 Likes

Take your cheer and stuff it in a sack!

2 Likes

It’s like a command. Be merry! Buy shit!

1 Like

Most of my opnions are unpopular in general! Lol

3 Likes

I particularly find this one unpopular.

3 Likes

People who stop a whole car length past the mark and then look at me like “Are you ever gonna go?” And I look at them like , “Why tf did you stop at all since you are already in the road?”

2 Likes

Clear the way for the HP Love Machine !

I think you’ve got right of way

1 Like

There’s nothing else like a Jaaggg.
Everytime I slow to a stop all way everyone just stops for me n i roll through. Some get so excited I see them wizing by me right after in total joy.

so we have corrupted robots! :person_facepalming:

2 Likes

I know of a roomba that did this.

1 Like

I thought we beat that record here by 2 weeks.

1 Like

People underestimate Autos, and their usefulness between grows, because they choose the wrong genetics…

3 Likes

Very true statement. I live is sw usa and with autos I can have autos running outside from April til November. That completely opens my inside tent for other photo projects. I try to keep at least 3 autos growing at any given time mainly cause you keep coffers filled and get to find the ones you like the best.

3 Likes

My buddy just harvested some Black Jack autos. Very decent smoke and super terpy.

3 Likes

They chose the wrong genetics…what are the right ones? Night owl? Twenty20?
What if they just chose to grow photoperiods so they have the best bud for smoking? Not everyone wants or needs fillers.
They come out like trash in the summer heat when harvested at least here in 100+
I rather just wait, but now i can use solar lights to initiate flower faster too.
Im gonna try some semi full term bluedreams outdoors but im :100: sure it wont he rhe same or as good as the full BD. Infact i already culled an atlas bd because it was too hot and grew like shit.
But im sure it’s just me i dont know how to choose the genetics or grow :cry:

1 Like

Is grumping about someone’s opinion allowed in the Unpopular Opinion Thread?

3 Likes

I think with the application of a bit of effort, they could all switch easily. Pretty much anyone who has been in the military already knows most of this stuff. Also, if you start teaching it young, it won’t be an issue at all. Before you know it, there will be an entire generation who will look at their elders like…really?

1 Like

all they have to do is stop making things printed with imperial measurements. in other words, just make the switch. not a lot we can do about it and in a few years nobody will remember it at all except for those few holdouts that we have to wait until they die. when the road signs match the numbers on your speedometer, you’ll forget it pretty quickly unless you have a real classic car without km on the speedo…

the only downside i can think of to this is the loss of my ability to judge distance accurately. the wife asked me how far it was to st cloud mn last week and i thought about it and traced the route in my head, then said about 1000 miles. looked on mapquest and it was 1032 miles. when they switch, i’ll have to think in imperial numbers then do the conversion.

1 Like

True, but you and everyone else will find that switch happens automatically. It’s much like living in a different country. At first language is a bit of a struggle because you have to translate into your native language first to under stand. But in a short amount of time you would find yourself thinking in the new directly.