Unpopular opinion thread

Not true… If you tend to get into fights, you could get about twenty dollars worth of nickel knuckle bumps, and use that waffle iron for a comb. Never mind. I’m really super fncked up right now.

2 Likes

I check in once in a while & yet, my opinions are still generally unpopular :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Throwing around three dollar words with underhanded insults isn’t the way to reach most people. If someone said, hey this is my precise formula/approach for making soil/nutrients or growing plants, I’d probably give it the time of day. But frankly I don’t have time for a course in the spring and any cannabis I put outside, I write off and don’t harvest bud from because of the prevalence of mold here (and I don’t bring them back inside because of bugs).

I do think composting is ethically superior to salts. But I compost outside and grow indoors and there’s no chance of my bringing my homemade soil back inside to grow with. I use all that for my various outdoor plants and trees. I’ve dealt with the bugs before.

7 Likes

I wasn’t believing possible, but since one week i’m in love with the PT Cruiser. Enough to go directly in hell i know. I started to do some work on the one of my wife, then in searching parts … i tried a SRT4/GT a bit modified (300hp). Actually working my ass of on spare cars to throw them and to get one. I’m even now registered in an PT association lmao

I don’t know if it’s the case on their native lands, but here they aren’t even considered as cars lmao ^^ Most true unpopular move I’ve done since a while, worth the mention :joy:

9 Likes

I renter an HHR and hated it. But if it’s working for you…

1 Like

Well, I grow in soil, I don’t know DWC. Fertilizers certainly work, but I don’t know if they technically work for DWC.

1 Like

Neons are the shittiest car. They made a million of them and sold none. Parts cost nothing. They are first cheap. If you can Stan to drive a neon they are the cheapest car out there.

I think I’m ethically superior to outdoors.

1 Like

My panini maker does waffles and opens up to be a griddle plus you can use it as an indoor grill like a George foreman I get a ton of use out of it personally…

Also since the plates are reversible they are also removable which means I just toss em in the dishwasher when I’m done super easy cleanup

4 Likes

Mine does the same I just hate washing it. It’s got a couple different heating irons.

Dishwasher…now that’s a move.::

2 Likes

“Your an idiot”

"Sir I have a PhD "

“OH okay, well then your and educated idiot”

John Albert Dildy…my boss of 20 years
Rip big man

7 Likes

I think he just smoked a nice sativa the way he went on !!! I think it goes under verbal diary !

1 Like

Degrees are mostly a function of privilege and the time that comes with it.

I know.

3 Likes

Can you use it to make waffles with it?? lol

1 Like

:thinking: Idk for sure either, but for instance, floralicious plus/bloom from GH is hydrolyzed fish protein and other stuff and they say its fine to use in hydroponics :man_shrugging: I’ve been using it with these micro-octopots and whatnot without any issues. Definitely stinky tho and will stain the roots and anything else.

2 Likes

No, just toast hotdogs and buns at the same time.
They are kinda great.
My friend had one in high school.
We would all smoke weed and after he would say should we get out the Diggity Dogger? The Diggity Dogger? Saying the name is the best part of owning one.
( note to self, market the Wiggity_Waffler.)

6 Likes

i can’t remember what i used to use but one said grow and the other said bloom and it adjusted the ph automatically. always looking to improve things but you can’t hardly go wrong with those.

2 Likes

Neon here will look cool eventually lol But for our roads, better to suicide directly ^^

1 Like

Hello. I mainly make anaerobic fermentations with mountain microorganisms and etc. These preparations are stable and do not cause bad odor.
The hydrolysates I was talking about are inert, and I make them mainly through alkaline hydrolysis on minerals.
With these preparations, they surely require cleaning of filters or nozzles for DWC, I don’t know.

2 Likes

That sounds really interesting! Definitely different than the bottled stuff :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wisconsin is way better than Illinois.

4 Likes