Unpopular opinion thread

Illinois has an airhub

1 Like

Blasphemy. Pretty sure our new Prime Minister :uk: just declared war on you.

2 Likes

Hot tea should never be sweetened and just barely sweetened when served cold.

4 Likes

You can look here at some organic formulas and techniques I use. I published this guide two years ago:

2 Likes

The driver’s sure aren’t. Feels like I’m in Ohio half the time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol so much this. Some of us got into growing commercially because we were raised poor and college wasn’t an option, but gotta make a living some how. It really boggles my mind all these “highly educated” people that took over the cannabis industry. Pump out mountains of trash product, but then look down at all us dudes doing it when the risk was huge. Noone cared about how much investor money the company your at has. Or how many pounds of boof a month you could grow. It was how good was the weed?? There was a lot more respect for a grower pumping out 50 lbs a year of straight gas, vs 500 lbs of hay lol.

But hey, let them sit around thinking theyre so important, calling everyone else “bro science”. If its observable and repeatable, its by definition science. Just cuz you got a piece of paper doesn’t make you the gatekeeper of right or wrong. Not to mention so much non of peer reviewed articles end up being total junk. But hey, Ill just grow my bro science bud that I know 1000s of people loved. Growing cannabis is about your personal relationship with the plant. Who cares what some jerk doing nothing but stroking their own ego says?

4 Likes

Cheesheads are better than FIBS.

3 Likes

Could have a PhD from M.I.T. in Computer Science and I don’t know that you ever even touched a computer, much less know how to repair it.

An A+ Certification though tells me exactly what you know :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Glad someone said it…
The size of the EGO’S has been growing here lately…
Too many with the ‘I’m the smartest kid in the class’ syndrome is not exactly making OG a place we all want to hang out in anymore.

3 Likes

I’m the smartest kid in the class

5 Likes

Tampa is better than St. Pete !

2 Likes

Maybe these days. But, if you like the beach and not “beaches” on the sides of bridges or a tiny little spot on Davis Island, St Pete wins. They both suck these days though. Have no desire to ever go back and see how much each has been ruined. Derry Down is as close as I’ll get to either. Haha

2 Likes

How about this one.
Deep dish pizza is WAY better than thin crust!!!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I have 2 daughters 1with a phd and one doing her masters right now she going to be a doctor and i will tell you as there father they are the most unstable people i ever met and every friend they brang home was nuts in my book ! I think higher education is just a place for people that cant relate to others so they hide at school !

8 Likes

Mr. Beefs is better than Al’s !

2 Likes

I learned that from TV

5 Likes

My old boss was the best

A long time ago me and the old lady split up
I was all bla and needed escape if you will.

I told John, hey man let me borrow 1000.00 bucks
My boss was like
" Rob what do you need 1000 bucks for?"
I said
“John, I wanna do some top shelf coke
I want the best bourbon money can buy here
And I want the finest hookers Around”

He said
" You dumb ass"
I was like , " John, you always told me to honest"
He said…
“Not that, 1000 won’t be enough, I better give you 1500.00”
On my way out He said…
" You coming by tonight?"
I laughed and said…
“You got it big man”

True story lol.
"

8 Likes

Chicago pizza just like the city is not even in the same league as Brooklyn pizza.

Also, some Jags are pretty reliable.

2 Likes

I’ve got one that might be considered as super unpopular and would’ve seemed crazy to me 20+ years ago as well, but CA or just L.A. if CA is too big of a comparison to NY/NJ has better pizza these days than NY/NJ.

3 Likes

It’s the water

4 Likes