Unpopular opinion thread

5 Likes

Full bowls are better than one hitters. Even socially

4 Likes

I only wear full grain leather shoes. Definitely not popular with some people who want everyone to wear cloth plastic junk shoes. No thank you. Mine last much much longer, and you don’t break your toe accidentally bumping into something.
Cotton socks only for me too. Mine are made in the US and are long lasting. Last pairs I recently tossed last more than 12 years. The made in China single weave pattern that they all are made of, lasted me only 2 years. No polyester socks or clothes either. Cotton breathes way better and keeps you cooler in the heat.

7 Likes

100% cotton everything for sure and leather shoes all day besides running shoes. I’m with you.

4 Likes

I have an allergy to polyester. People always think I’m making it up just so I don’t have to wear that shit.

3 Likes

I absolutely believe that @JoeCrowe . I mean, in essence, you’re wearing petroleum.

3 Likes

You said it right, shit.
I have heard others react to it too.

2 Likes

Linen is better

3 Likes

Hemp is better

2 Likes

“Leisure Suits” from the 1970’s look so cool. They should bring those back along with bell bottom blue jeans.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Remember miniskirts? lol
I do…
Good times.
:laughing:

4 Likes

I agree whole-heartedly…just can’t afford or FIND them where we live - and NOT ordering shoes online…too hard to fit.

1 Like

If it’s not at Wal-Mart… You don’t need it.

@MoBilly I remember having to carry my Geography Book in and out of my English class. Hehe My goodness that teacher looked good in that mini.

3 Likes

Once my daughter had a science project with a vehicle powered by a spring. I made a ply wood trans am with a 30’ tape measure as the motor. When I tested it it just spun in circles…so I added 4 8oz sinkers.for fishing. On there. It broke the record by about alot

7 Likes

Ummmmm… :thinking:
Who had a project? Did you win a blue ribbon?
:rofl:
Been there!

6 Likes

Leisure suites were the worst. My parents would dress me up in one as our best sunday outfit. They were always so warm and stuffy. They look cool but the ones Macy’s sold were just god awful in the summer. They had a tag claiming they were Egyptian cotton or some shit but you damn well knew for price they must have been made with cheaper materials

4 Likes

Yes, it’s pretty good if it’s real linen, however the selection for clothes are extremely limited in comparison to cotton, and dont fit my rugged lifestyle lol. I have a linen island style shirt and long pants I wore in the Caribbean years back on a cruise. Now though, I feel ridiculous wearing it lol. Not that I care what others think, but it is a head grabber and I don’t Iike to draw attention to myself. It is very comfortable and does very well in the heat though. It’s all white and very reflective of the sun, and breathes very good. I do wear the shirt though every once and a while.

2 Likes

Women are crazy

Or at least somewhere in that noggin there’s
A crazy part.
I have heard my old lady call em crazy
I have heard her say
I hope no crazy bitch gets up with our son

But
Don’t you dare make a refernce to them being emotional and …crazy
Mgtow
I don’t condone it , but I understand it lol.

Anyone have a dog house I can borrow

5 Likes

dog house?
Hope Y’all don’t have a septic tank…it may be doing ‘‘double duty’’ if you aren’t careful!

1 Like