Unpopular opinion thread

Oh no we don’t actually live together anymore
Why that just crazy talk lol.
I know what time it is, been thru it every Month
For 22 years, but I missed the tell tale signs of
It’s approach.
Guaranteed, in 2 days or less it will be here.
Ya think I go ahead and put my Helmut on
At day 26, need to write it somewhere prominent
Every month, so I remember to say as little
As possible.

One time I had the stupidy to mention a tribe in Africa that to this day Banishes women for a week
To for the sake of the whole tribe.
Omg
I was a sexist bastard, I was like
But but it’s indigenous.
No avail

1 Like

Bidets are better than just using tp!

6 Likes

But don’t you just splash shit water all over yourself?

1 Like

Definitely!! What was the reason they didn’t become popular over here? Something like American soldiers saw them in brothels and associated them with immorality back in the day.

4 Likes

Mrs Foreigner asked me if she was bitchier during this time and I said “yes but I’m not stupid enough to tell you that in the moment.”

I love this. Moral judgments of brothel frequenters. But they are much more popular in Asia.

5 Likes

the Duracell Power Check (1997) worked and did not hurt your fingers.

The Canadian legal market has tons of issues. So do the laws around home growing, ridiculous excise taxes, the rate of over production and unrealistic expexcations set up by lying companies seeking investment. The list goes on

Very few things were done right. But, despite all that it still rocks and is one of the fore runners in the world. Its a system thats breaking taboos and bringing in a new type of consumable product to market that the business world doesnt understand needs a new space as a consumer good, somewhere between fruit and alcohol. Its an intoxicant that goes from great to ok in the span of a few months.

We dont have the pesticides present in Californian cannabis, we have a system in place for medical grows and recreational purchasing and limited home grows (not in all provinces). A hash and concentrate consumer base is growing.

Almost everything is available.Right now I can go purchase bud, all types of hash, all types of concentrates, edibles, vapes, topical rubs, bath bombs, seeds. We can buy medical clones online. Theres not a single type of product i dont think i can access just about

My brother buys lots of weed from the stores and I am regularly impressed by what i see. I know its not legit 1964 romulan with 30% thc, its easy to ignore that and just focus on the smoking experience. And aside from the weed being a little old and dry sometimes, its good stuff. Grown in a great facility to full maturity, harvested right, dried and packaged right. I think back to when i didnt just smoke my own stuff and i think it has the old black market beat by a mile. Sure, there were growers with good weed out there, but there was also a lot of mass produced weed grown by criminal groups and god knows what was in that stuff.

This flawed system has set itself up and is now correcting itself and gaining homeostasis.

These systems are going to be different than what we grew up with. People dont want to roll joints or get a dab rig, they want prepackaged ready to consume stuff.

Legalization has been a learning experience and given how bad our country and society handles change, i think its a pretty good move forward and will continually refine and self regulate. I think Canadas experience with legalization is a forerunner and is just experiencing the pitfalls all cannabis markets will face first and has had to develop ways to right itself that many

4 Likes

The ones that want to be successful are forming co-ops between the three parts of a cannabis production “system”. Grower, processor and vendor. The excise tax is definitely the number one issue.

3 Likes

The color purple tastes like floral perfume.

3 Likes

Ginger or Mary Ann… I say “Mary Ann” six days a week. Ginger can hang out on Fridays if she wants. lol

4 Likes

Tacos are better than Hamburgers !

3 Likes

Yugo’s are fantastic automobiles. And they last forever. That’s why you still see millions of them on the road.

3 Likes

…unpopular…dick car

5 Likes

Niiiiccccceee!
Yours?

Pinto beans are better than black beans !

9 Likes

Not in this universe @Prince . Maybe in a different one… Naaaa. Cheese burgers are the BOMB!
:drooling_face::wink::rofl:

1 Like

Dogs love the sound of Pink Floyd blaring from my back yard.

2 Likes

Chick peas are better than garbanzo beans, because I’ve had both on my face.

2 Likes

A TRUE ‘Dick-mobile’’…
I know a few folks around our parts who should be driving that!

1 Like

Huh!?!?
Is that what that was???
Now that I look… It does resemble my penis. Only smaller.

1 Like