Unpopular opinion thread

What kind of dick would drive that!!! Probably an IRS agent…

2 Likes

never heard of the guy but the title of the video made me put a link to it here…

2 Likes

Mines bigger…*blushing

1 Like

The laces thing resonates with me on a cellular level.

I work construction, I put 5 to 12 miles in a day in my work boots and the first thing that wares out are the god damn laces! $300 boots should come with something better than 50 cent laces.

6 Likes

Replace the laces with 550 paracord and they’ll last years. I do it with all my boots.

10 Likes

what the hell us up with 1 hour and 12 hour delays to post? It says wait 12 hours to promote thoughtful discussion! wtf 12 hours between comments KILLS ALL DISCUSSION! Whoever decided 12 hour delay for a specific thread knows how to ruin a thread! Online time moves so fast after 30 mins most conversations are done and or forgotten. I can probably even find studies that say 12 hours between posts isn’t in no way a discussion its more like Facebook at that point. If this hole forum followed this practice og would collapse within a month.

just a new form of censorship

5 Likes

This killed me

2 Likes

that’s the point of the delay. to stop the bullshit before it gets worse. it’s one of the easiest ways to keep this community nice. when left to our own devices, no matter how much we try, someone somewhere makes an inappropriate comment and starts some bullshit. sometimes it’s me, most of the time not any more. i think this one was partly me.

5 Likes

This is the unpopular opinion thread, it’s bound to happen…

1 Like

Dispensary weed is 1000% better than anything you can grow at home.

5 Likes

OH NO YOU DIDN’T!!! Say it ain’t so bro!

5 Likes

you have to admit it’s not a very popular opinion…

2 Likes

It’s because certain members were posting rant after rant and starting arguments over almost EVERY post other people made…
Because said members couldn’t grasp the concept that is is a UNpopular OPINION thread… not a ‘lets fact check and bitch at people’ thread.

7 Likes

Wasnt me was it. Im sorry.

2 Likes

When in doubt and you can’t figure it out… blame @BigMike55 !
That’s my new motto.
:laughing:

5 Likes

laughing-hysterically-i-peed-myself-cmi9bszggebef9vj

Then Y’all aint growing right…

and no— it wasn’t you!! :+1: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Lol unpopular opinion thread said an hour it was the addicted to haze thread that said 12 hours.

2 Likes

nothing better than Depo Cookies. If I could only smoke one strain for the rest of my life got to be Depo-Cookies hands down. mm mm lol

:rofl: :grin: :joy: :grinning: nope. I think we all know that the stuff you grow by yourself is alot higher quality if done proper. Dispensary weed is shit, sifted and sprayed. I don’t need all those legal chemicals in my lungs or body.

Edit Dispensary everything is horrible bs.

4 Likes

OK-- but I didn’t say anything about 12 hours???

1 Like