Unpopular opinion thread

Paper towel germ method rules all. Dropping in straight tap is a farce.

3 Likes

I grow too much cannabis…
…or do I consume too little cannabis…?
Popular?

5 Likes

All hybrids are just watered down versions of good pot.
:lying_face:
100%.
:laughing:

3 Likes

Oh man…
Gonna get a LOT of heat for this…
But…

Growers who make generalized statements such as ‘all _____pot is inferior/sucks/etc…’ either never grew the right genetics, or didn’t grow it RIGHT according to THAT plants needs…
Too many folks think it is ‘‘One Size Fits All’’ when growing–
Ever see several women all wearing those '‘one size fits all’ bathing suits…?
That.

9 Likes

Wish i could grow. This stuff sucks.

6 Likes

Why does kraft dinner come in different kinds of pasta but only 2 flavours

2 Likes

changing the blades of the cutters or pasta shaping whatever is easy but developing a new flavor is harder. but as i type this i realized that it isn’t that much harder, so yeah, why does it only come in two flavors?

1 Like

And speaking of flavours who watched flavour flav marry bridegett nielson

2 Likes

NOT TRUE!!
There is Regular, White Cheddar, 3 Cheese and Alfredo…They tried releasing Bacon and Jalapeno but then COVID Hit and it was gone due to lack of sales (I used to be a product demo consultant weekends at the local stores-- giving samples…again…till Covid.)!!!

2 Likes

I’ve got one straight from a Beginners growing group that I admin for, I agreed to disagree with his statement and he tried to bait me into a debate which I deftly left alone. A poster was asking about trichome maturity and this guy jumps in with “It’s a myth that CBN is sedative. They’ve given it to people in double blind studies and it has no couch lock effects. It’s a myth.”

Seed plants are better than clones🤡

2 Likes

Sometimes for both clones and clowns.
Sometimes not.

I can spot the mastergrowers here on OG.

1 Like

Pot is pot. If you can grow one strain then any other should be easy for you. One feeding regimen should suffice for any strain.
If you can grow tomato’s you can grow weed just fine.

8 Likes

I would agree with this although there is an exception for when you have a room dialed for maximum productivity. Strict VPD, CO2 enrichment, tons of light. When pushed to the absolute max, you find plants that take it without a sweat. You also find plants that beg for mercy. In my home grows I’ve never pushed them that hard and never saw much problem feeding 10 different stains the same nutrient solution.
:v:

5 Likes

Turnips are underrated.

5 Likes

Radish> turnip

4 Likes

Parsnip is the king of root vegetables.

5 Likes

I disagree - surely the majesty of the Potato

You can even make chips (French Fries) :smiley:

8 Likes

Depends on what they are being used for!!
Clones work great for keeping Moms, or ensuring you keep that one specific strain you like so much… doin just from seed doesn’t allow for that… same strain from same pack of seeds is not guaranteed to have the same phenotype or terpene profile…clones do.

5 Likes

Im gonna try to test this with s3 fems.
Unless im mistaken too, most of the preservation efforts here are by seed not clone.
Oh and less pathogens.
I still love clones folks!

1 Like