Unpopular opinion thread

1 Like

Unpopular opinion: seeds can’t drown and floating or not means nothing. I germinate seeds in a shot glass of water with a few ml’s of h2o2 and set it on a warm spot until they pop out of their shells completely. Then plant the resulting seedlings. No helmet head, no needing to do surgery. Might happen in 24hrs, might take two weeks. Have to top off the glass in the meantime :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Whatever works man…it’s funny how everybody has their unique methodology. But sometimes when they aren’t viable, just got to give up and move on. Wasting time on crappy seeds and weak seedlings is def not worth it. Been there done that way too many times

5 Likes

Tell me you’ve never germed in a plug without telling me you’ve never germed in a plug. :joy:

I’ve never germed in a plug or a cup of water. I lived in 25% to 30 % rh not possible. I had to get a domed cloner for clones because my root riot plugs would dry if I didn’t soak them every 2 hours. No kidding bud. I’ve been using paper towel exclusively still am.

@Wojak

4 Likes

Fake crab legs are every bit as good as the real ones.

8 Likes

Now you have just gone to far!!!

2 Likes

Krab legs. Haha. Do they still not have to use the k instead of c?

3 Likes

SACRILEGE!!!
I thought better of you brother.
:cry:

4 Likes

All good brother I was just jokes. Whatever works for the individual or environment :slight_smile:
GL

1 Like

Lol, I wasn’t offended thank bud

1 Like

Cool cool. I germ in a dome, keeps the plugs just right. The way I do it the paper towel has a greater risk of drying out than my plugs.

1 Like

I totally feel it man. Got to adjust to where your at ya know?

2 Likes

I think this one also decided he wants to take a go at dominating Women’s boxing:

4 Likes

Paper towel in a Ziplock will stay damp. Just saying.

2 Likes

Look, I realize this is the unpopular opinion thread, but good god man! :laughing:

8 Likes

Wait what is a fake crab leg? Seriously are you talking about the imitation crab that goes into Asian food… Come on man

3 Likes

Imitation goat is the best meat.

2 Likes

Clearly you’ve never had imitation oysters.

Man, them be fighting words!!!
:facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3:
:joy:

4 Likes