Unpopular opinion thread

If you’re planting hundreds of seeds every couple weeks, you are corporate.

Let’s say 200 seeds every 2 weeks, 12 week grow cycle, culling males after 4 weeks, means you’re running 800 plants+ at a time. But if you’re also looking for keepers and taking clones (since it’s easier to dial in, train, and grow the same plant vs 800 different ones)… So let’s add a conservative 400 plants to the counter.

Yeah, 1200+ plants is corporate.

2 Likes

I have direct action and control of those seeds. I am the operator and no one else is involved in the process, do not maintain a ficticious named business license and do not file taxes as such. Please refer to Blacks(if in the US)and so am not a corporation.

1200 would be a very heavy number after all the selective process but you are saying numbers mean everything in regards to labeling Corp vs non corp. On a local permit level I can see that but again I would not qualify for such a permit so hard to address that point of view as by not qualifying only supports my point I am not corporate

Appreciate that point of view and any expansion on your point will be well received. Happy grows🍻

1 Like

All my weed goes direct to the CEO

7 Likes

My old lady tokes a lot too🍻

4 Likes

You should wash your cast iron pans well with soapy water after every use.
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

…only if you oil & bake after…

5 Likes

Black espresso is the only way to drink coffee. Milk and cream are a waste.

3 Likes

For shame. Milk. From bags only.

4 Likes

I like to use it just before it turns into cottage cheese.

2 Likes

Cast iron 101

4 Likes

I guess a sense of political wit is not acceptable. On the other hand, I can understand it could start a political food fight. I still think putting Palin hair on J.D. tagged with mashed Palin quote, while less than brilliant, had enough wit it to merit viewing. Would love to reply to disagreements without name calling and the other silly stuff. Oh well, no great loss.

1 Like

All fans of long cures should love dispensary weed. :rofl::grin:
@Indicana_Jones @Hotrods_and_hounds @PatHealy

7 Likes

@Emeraldgreen lol harvested 2022 on sale for 25% off a 1/8th!

4 Likes

Hahaha. The two year cure is the sweet spot to unlocking the coveted cardboard terps.

9 Likes

@Indicana_Jones has bad breath caused by gingivitis and he can’t even defend himself because he has to wait an hour between posts. Screwed! Screwed!

5 Likes

The corn seller is corporate? ha! Well, unless he’s had a lawyer write up a telephone book size of articles of corporation he’s just a private seller. What is the difference between the guy selling corn on the side of the road and Dupont, you might ask? Hmmmmm…Spelling? I know, i know! The farmer shucks corn, Dupont shucks people! YaY!!! Do i win the prize or am i banned again? Maybe I should stick to paper towels…sigh.

Stick to paper towels

3 Likes

Since an hour pasted :flushed:. The 2022 harvest is just getting tested after being taken from storage!! So it’s really 2024 weed now​:flushed::flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I smoke so much weed I forget to watch the TV. Why do I have a TV? Alls I needs is plants!

2 Likes

Is it me or What kind of Efing strain name is “ground zero”?

1 Like