Unpopular opinion thread

there are dozens of us!

1 Like

Iā€™m in agreement with this. The better to chug it down :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I look at what is.
_x will fuck it up.
then I solve for X.

fuck it up can be substituted with, take it, help it, watch it, copy it, a bunch of stuff.

1 Like

ā€œI look at what isā€ is just a thought though. It popped into your awareness, did you create it?

If you look at former Heroin Addicts 95% are still chain smoking tobacco. I guess its easier to quit Heroin than smoking.

4 Likes

How does someone organize a thesis when thier thoughts are beyond thier control? Semantics all.

4 Likes

Do your thesis on ā€œPeople that canā€™t stay focused onā€¦ wonder what those spots on that clone are fromā€¦ā€
:thinking:
:+1:t5:

4 Likes

looking is not thinking. the camera is not the c.p.u

created. as much as a plant creates a fruit blossom from minerals in the soil it is placed within. i guess.

2 Likes

Any AIā€™s in the house?
Everything I say is a lie, including this.

4 Likes

I thought I had a thought but then I thought about it and the thought wasnā€™t actually a thought. It was an idea.

7 Likes

Just leave your pants onā€¦ We got you the upgraded stitching.

3 Likes

That was my idea! Donā€™t you oppress me!

3 Likes

Is it the cast iron that put the time limit on? Is this why we canā€™t have nice things haha

Iā€™m a little bit guilty of all the things

Edit: Can I edit?

4 Likes

Heā€™ll no , not after the first couple minutes. Welcome to the OCTAGON !

3 Likes

Maybe this thread needs a popular opinion

This is the best way to cool out when you just ate something spicy.

The unpopular part may be the biting of the ice cream.

Alter ego edit If youā€™re a weak tooth weakling like all the weaklings in my family

Seriously though no judgement on this one.

5 Likes

Mmmm Tasty cancer inducing coatings :yum:

1 Like

i think it was a tad before the cast iron. i think i contributed to it though. canā€™t recall what it was aboutā€¦

I think the unpopular opinion was regenerative farming reduces the cost of agriculture and helps save the ecology.

Apparently nicotine triggers trichome production which kinda makes sense since itā€™s toxic a bit just like peroxide but if it stays in the bud then itā€™s permanently like uk weed :nauseated_face:

Caption this

1 Like