Unpopular opinion thread

How come I only just discovered this thread?? How much is it monitored???

1 Like

who cares? and probably not for international flights because atc calls out out feet, not meters. the answer was for the question, not the part about whether youā€™re mistaken or not.

now for my unpopular opinion for today: steven segal is a traitorous piece of shit. training russian recruits in martial arts.

2 Likes

But in his movies he seems like such a nice guy.

1 Like

When he is not really a good martial artist to begin with. Joe Rogan has a podcast about Segal not knowing what heā€™s doing. He has basics but he is not considered very good by folks who do know martial arts.

4 Likes

i thought as much from what i recall but couldnā€™t remember. sounds pretty typical for russian training i guess.

2 Likes

I think I should get head if she doesnā€™t want to f*ck. Iā€™m actually cool with an oral exchange.

1 Like

Bread should come in a resealable tube like Pringleā€™s so I never have to see these again:

8 Likes

About time you get here. Time to spice it up.

1 Like

Grado drivers are too hyped. Except the 325.
I canā€™t live without my DT770, but itā€™s like raving in a teknival with a nun.
I hate Eminence just because they donā€™t build 50mm headset drivers.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :rofl:

1 Like

He is a 100 percent total joke
Hell Jake Paul could beat his ass

Lol

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Those young men donā€™t get any training. Lucky to get socks with a pair a decent boots. Right now they arenā€™t even getting a salary. Just Dead!!!

2 Likes

LOL, I am guessing those 3 countries.

2 Likes

Itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve seen one of those. They just twist the top of the bags and wrap tape around them here now.

2 Likes

They are being replaced by cardboard as we speak.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen Steven Segal use his legs before. Heā€™s no martial artist but I bet he could do some amazing slight of hand card tricks :laughing:

4 Likes

Mate I try to limit myself on threads such as this. I absolutely hate being censored.

2 Likes

Steven Seagal running. You gonna laugh.

2 Likes

Yup just as good as all his other movies.

1 Like

What a star, right? :rofl:

When Russia is done with him he should move over to China so he can be re-educated by some actual martial arts masters.

Unpopular opinion: Weed is bad for you in excess and excess is very easily reached with weed :dizzy_face:

That opinion is even unpopular with me. I know itā€™s not just opinion though. :unamused: :smirk:

3 Likes