Update from SAN @ OG

PayPal with a new email address then close everything when done . Postcard could get lost or take 2 months to get there .

3 Likes

Send prepaid credit card no name no nothing but plastic

Can be purchased in any amount
Keep it small and send many

1 Like

Not at all, thereā€™s no identity verification process as far as creating a profile/campaign goes.

With that being said, crowdfunding patrons have been burned many times by illegitimate campaigns ā€” and thatā€™s made it more important than ever before that the person behind the campaign is as legitimate and credentialed as possible.

So, do you have to use your real name? No. Should you? Yes ā€” unless you have a genuine reason for not doing so ( i.e. if it puts your safety at risk for one reason or another).

5.9K views

View upvotes

Sponsored by MailerLite

Looking for email marketing alternative?

Try MailerLite. Sign up free: $0/month. Send 12,000 emails/month for free. Fast 24/7 customer support.

Learn More

Profile photo for Clare Celea

Clare Celea

I worked for a charityAuthor has 9.5K answers and 35.1M answer views8y

1 Like

Thatā€™s in regards to a go fund me page

gofundme themselves need my real name and credentials,
otherwise how are they gonna pay out the donations later on?

really ā€¦ it does not work with a fake name.
please believe me, bro.
the name has to match the account it get transferred to.

2 Likes

I believe your correct . This is another post about it.

How to make your fundraiser private :

1. Select ā€œYour fundraisersā€ at the top of the page, then choose the correct fundraiser
  2. Click ā€œEdit Fundraiserā€ below your fundraiser title (on a mobile device, simply click ā€œEditā€ on the bottom menu bar)
  3. Scroll down to ā€œFundraiser Settingsā€
  4. Uncheck the box next to ā€œAllow my fundraiser to appear in search resultsā€

If youā€™re looking to create an anonymous fundraiser or hide your name, then we highly recommend that you reach out to a close friend or family member who can create the fundraiser on your behalf. They can also withdraw the money and send the funds to you outside of GoFundMe.

5 Likes

@santero sorry to hear shitty things are happening to a good guy.

Has anyone suggested this sorta thing.
I have not used it as of yet.
This was recommended by another member.
@Mr sparkle

2 Likes

i canā€™t think of anyone, really ā€¦
NO one really knew that i grew in my family(, before they all died, lol.)
even my parents thought it was someone elses weed back then ā€¦

and the few friends would not risk to be exposed (with their real name
in front of anyone donating) since they all are afraid to raise attention on
themselves and i can understand that. i sadly donā€™t have normal friends.
they are all ā€œcriminalsā€ in one form or another, lol.

__

EDIT:
BUT i will ask around, maybe someone in my vicinity can help with
their identity and is not bothered by all of you seeing his name :wink:

8 Likes

a letter take two days up to a week,
ā€¦ if they get send out right away.

other stuff takes weeks sometimes cuz
we are not in a hurry to send them (lol).

it would still be IMMENSE help in a week or two,
better than waiting half a year, as it is the current
situation.

if it gets lost (=unlikely, cuz why would it? seeds donā€™t dissapear either, mates.)
then its my loss only, but i stay 100% save and she gets help much faster than
i can provide now.

itā€™s the only thing i can think of that is quick enough and also keeps everybody involved safe.

8 Likes

Use Crypto it is the only way to stay anonym.

3 Likes

My wife uses this for donations too and likes it. No personal name shown, can have it be whatever you want.

@GCC.Bud only with Monero, but finding a place to get it anonymously without having to mine it yourself is fun. Zcash, btc, and all that are easily traced, whole block chains already cracked.

2 Likes

Hi Santero. So sorry to hear this. I hope you can both find your way through without too much difficulty.

Please look in to high dosage Thiamine (Vitamin B1) for improving fatigue in those with MS. I take a massive dose every day and it helps with my ME, both energy levels and reducing brain fog.

Also look at other B vitamins and also vitamin D3. They arenā€™t a cure but they have been proven to help the condition and they donā€™t cost much to buy, and they are also pretty safe to take as well.

Wishing you both well.

7 Likes

thats a great tip, we will look into that. thank you, @bluebach

about taking money from anyone ā€¦ guys, i donā€™t feel well about any of this at all.
letā€™s scratch all that. i understand that money helps too, but i wonā€™t ask this from
any of you. it just does not feel right to me.

please hit me up via dm or email if you can help out with anything
really sedating that does not flower too long. this is really good help
and until i have another batch going we will have to manage some-
how. a few people stepped up to help out in the meantime and we
are most grateful with all of you for all the info and help.

i need to extend my sincere gratutude to the whole community. you guys
are amazing for helping us in this very dire time. this is not over by far, but
this is by far the worst experience for her (and me too). it is scaring the hell
out of us, but all of your good vibes continously show, that we are not (as)
alone (as we felt just a few days ago).

@Prisma @MarcelH @Wyatt_Herb @Groenevingers @Drip-n-wet @ShiskaberrySavior @HolyAngel @Ras-T @eskobar @Papalag @Jetdro @Cormoran @Hempire420 @Toker1 @Zanzibar @GMan @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Gravitys-Rainbow @Gardenartus @SamwellBB @Kanzeon and everybody else i forgot too (!!!)

ALL of you rock, dear OG-family ā€¦ thank you for helping us through this !!
iā€™m convinced that with your help we will get her out of this misery soon :slight_smile:

35 Likes

Sent you an email buddy

2 Likes

It is not necessary to get them anonymously,
san has to receive them anonymously.
Crypto is not illegal you can buy and spend it like you want.

6 Likes

He does NOT want money

5 Likes

I gave my friend your email regarding those seeds. You hopefully should hear from him.

3 Likes

Madchem made me fall asleep nearly everytime I smoked it also during the day.

4 Likes

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-02878-3

off topic but on topic, not advocating anything

1 Like

If you need any sativa san you can have anything I have. Sorry im unable to help with strong indicas right now as I dont have anything that will help in the bank.
If anyone has any of the mr nice otega I believe they may help, I know a lot of sick people that version of ortega has helped. Another one, and this may be one of the best for the situation San as they have a very long long lasting heavy medical side is reefermans pink kush. So if anyone has any contact San please.
Good luck man, il have you and your lady in my prayers.

3 Likes