Update to my post about Serious Seeds CUstomer Service

I posted a short time, here, ago to let people know about the experience I had with Serious Seeds customer service.

Well,Serious Seeds kept emailing me. They kept coming back to ask what they could do to make my experience better.

I never wanted anything for free. I just wanted fresh seeds that I could germinate when I ordered again.

I didn’t want to order again from them because of my negative experience, but they were very persistent in reaching out to me.

So, I explained I just wanted an order of fresh seeds if I order again.

They responded that they were out of Bubblegum (the strain I was afterr) but they sent me a gift and a refund.

No matter what happened between me and Serious Seeds, they wouldn’t stop until they fixed things between us.

I think this is pretty outstanding customer service. After I didn’t hear anything for two months, I gave up and tossed Serious Seeds in the “bad vendor” basket. I wasn’t nice to them.

I was an unhappy customer and I made that very clear, but they were persistent trying to fix things with me.

I have to take my proverbial hat off to Serious Seeds. They put up with my bullshit and didn’t stop until they were able to change my mind about their service.

They changed me from an unhappy non-returning customer, to a happy perrson that will do business again with them.

Good job Serious Seeds team!

33 Likes

It takes a “Real OG” to do what you just did. CONGRATS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Thanks for the follow up and glad it worked out for both of you.

3 Likes

I love truths about companies!! Nothing better than word of mouth… I had an issue with growgreen mi. I made a thread about it… some companies truly are abusive… serious seeds seems not to be … thanks for the honest info! @petedacook !! Sometimes a companies ethics are equally important as say picking what strain you want to grow next… lot of predatory bs out there… be safe y’all

5 Likes

The original OG made me into a good grower.

It was on Overgrow where I met BushyOlderGrower (AKA BOG). He gave me the recipe for soil I still use today.

I went from killing every plant I grew, to growing some of the best smoke veteran stoners had ever had.

This has always been a great site!

9 Likes

Just a little effort means the world.

1 Like

It’s a personal flaw that when I throw someone ‘under the bus’ I keep them under the bus.
In defense it does take real fuckery to end up there, try to keep that at a minimum…

2 Likes

Really appreciate the follow up! Sounds like they did you right after a wait. Happy grow :beers:

1 Like