Updates of what im growing

Right on @Gaz29 ! Your flowers look lovely! Good luck with the Afghani. I hope you find something you like. I’ve got some about 3 wks into flower in my Afghan P1 mission thread, if you wanna check them out. Thanks for the tag, I’ll be watching along now.:grin::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Sterling job

2 Likes

What’s the one with the really sativa lookin flowers?

2 Likes

I can’t remember which pack i got this plant :seedling: from @HolyAngel - but it’s only in a two litres pot with me having to water/feed daily - it was growing just like a normal hybrid then when it was flipped to flower, those shoots just started going wild - it’s just all Calyxes ( with a few swollen with a wee dusting of Sour Bubble pollen.).

It’s about x7 weeks in bloom probably another x4/5 weeks til i chop it…?!

Cheers for having a look :eyes: - jump in from time to time and you’ll see how it progresses …:+1:.

Gaz.

10 Likes

Man that is definitely some kinda haze right there. Ton of brachts on a stick! Bet it comes out fantastic tho :yum:

I’m always looking in here to see what you got going, just don’t post much :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That looks very much like Cryptic labs Oaxacan (Mexican landrace that was preserved by @Upstate for the freakers.

On the The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

There is pics. On the above thread….it is a lovely looking plant @Gaz29

3 Likes

Thanks bro but it’s the genetics - i just water/feed the fkr .( annoyingly daily.! )
I was thinking of maybe putting it in a wee bit bigger pot so’s i don’t have to water daily, I’ll probably do that later on - i don’t think it’ll stretch any more. .?! ( Thank fk.)

Anyway i have a few different plants that are from just germed to a couple of bigger vegging plants and some autos that have started showing pistils and I still need to up pot those autos - another thing to do later …

image image image image
image image
I’ll upload some more pics properly in the next few days/to a week … :facepunch:

Some more pics just now …:point_up:

Happy growing peeps …
Gaz

9 Likes

Does look like oaxaca.

3 Likes

What age are they in the pics .?

Mine definitely does look exactly like yours @Upstate - mine is only in a two litres pot of soil, i can’t imagine the size of it , HAD i potted her up earlier.?!

I have some seeds in the bracts/calyxes - i dusted some Sour Bubble pollen on her, so that should even things out a bit in the seeds , though i am looking forward to trying this one once it’s finished.

How long do you have them flowering for & are they all outdoors .?
Cheers for any info you have on your plants 🪴.!

Gaz :facepunch:

3 Likes

I have power back in my bedrooms and living room - the electrician came and sorted the fuse box. Thank fk ,as I have been moving plants to the kitchen under a cob and a cheapo light - got them back under decent lights again …!
I’ll upload some more pics next time …
I have more to show - just need to up-pot a few plants and clean the tent out …etc .

Anyway I’ll sign out for now thanks for having a look :eyes::+1:.

Happy growing peeps’ …
Gaz

10 Likes

image image image image

image image image image image image image image image image
Critical Orange Punch :boxing_glove: Auto :point_up:

La Affie S1 x Afghani HP :point_up: Two different plants…
I have x4 of the Afghani ( A9’s’ …) up - i haven’t sexed any yet but I think I have x3 females and a male but I’ll find out soon enough. I have a couple of Sherbet breath x White Castle - which is; Sunset Sherbet x MendoBreath/ x / The White’ x Oreos - one has shown female so i need to up pot that one and revel it for a week/10 days…

I have roughly 30 + plants in all ages and stages of their lives from seedlings, vegging, early, mid and late flowering, - ALL quality genetics - i just don’t label many of them and I mix them up, but i do track some of them and that’s why I know what is what ( most of the time. Lol.).

Anyway I’ll post some more pics and get some veg shots on here too.
Thanks for looking in …

Oh btw I took the Big Sativa with some Sour Bubble seeds in her ( i dusted it about 5/6 weeks ago when I got the pollen from @DougDawson …)

Happy growing peeps’ …
Gaz.
:facepunch:

11 Likes

Holy shit @Gaz29 , your putting in some work! Right on man, your set up for a very happy harvest. And congrats on your successful pollination of the Big Sativa. :grin::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks @Budderton - keep your eyes open for the postman - i know our mail is usually fast from the US and Canada but your mail carriers in both countries are kinda shite & “slower than a week in jail “… !

Once I sex and up-pot the x4 La Affie S1 x Afghani HP ( ‘A9’ from now on.) I’ll post some pics of them ok…

I usually grow this way, i like variety and with all the different cultivars I have, i crack either 1 or two of this and two of that etc - i usually germ x4 max of the one stran/cross, i have two of your Sherbet Breath up and growing too - got 1 from 2 females so far. I’ll tag you once i have them sexed and settled in for flowering okay :+1:.

Anyhoo enough of my rambling for today , I’ll post more pics soon.

Gaz. :facepunch:

3 leaves on every node of this one :point_up:.
Usually grows out of it but it’s kept going with x3 leaf-sets at each node - good trait to have…! :ok_hand:.

9 Likes

Wow brother, lot’s going on in your grow space, that’s really cool. Love the variety.

2 Likes

Looks like a good start

1 Like

image image image image image image image image

image image image image image

Just some more pics of what im currently growing - i have had x3 males from the x4 Afghani X ( A9.) - hoping that the last one is female .?!

I’ll upload some more pics in the next few days.

Happy growing peeps’ …
Gaz
:facepunch:

5 Likes

Unkind. I hope you get a female out of the last one.:v:

This last one hasn’t shown sex yet I’m hoping it’s a female mate. :+1:. ? !
I have at least the one female Sherbet Breath and I’ll be up-potting that one & tossing it into flower, maybe later tonight or tomorrow. …?!

image image

Just some more pics of what im growing just now. :facepunch:.

I’ll upload some more pics in a couple of days with more details/info on what iv got growing.

Happy growing peeps’.
Gaz

6 Likes

image image image

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

I have uploaded most of the up to date pics though iv got a few more pics from this past week or so… I’ll post some more pics soon.

Happy growing peeps.
Gaz :facepunch:

Ps @Budderton that last La Affie S1 Cross ( A9) - i have a female out of the x4 i grew x3 were male.
I’ll post pics of it next time, okay bro.

9 Likes

Right on @Gaz29 .
The garden is looking nice! :grin::v:

1 Like