Updates of what im growing

@kushyhaze cheers your right mate , but i harvest a plant or plants quite a few times a month or …?? as I’m perpetually growing and harvesting,smoking - rinse and repeat for as long as one can be annoyed with, and with nrly six years without a break, i reckon one other big grow and I’ll be happy to have a wee break from it all for a bit…( we’ll see, lol)…
Anyway you should stick an auto in with your Jesus cross, as there’s still a bit to go with your Jesus X… and there’s room.?

Anyway have a good one today mate.
Gaz

4 Likes

Yh I was think the about the autos just havnt got any atm and I had to pull my tent down as there’s a snake on my estate so just running my cupboard for now could put 2 autos in there tho no problem I guess :blush:

3 Likes

Can Cola afford to give you a couple of auto’s and I’ll send you some and you can give him back.? I only have some of @ReikoX’s auto’s ,i can give ya a few if you want to wait a few days for em…?! Im sure our friend ReikoX won’t mind me spreading his seed lol :joy:…!
Anyway if you’re wanting em just shoot me a message okay :ok_hand:

Gaz

5 Likes

Spread the seed far and wide, it’s what the plant wants me to do… :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Taken on Monday (5 days ago)…:arrow_up:

I harvested my St Outlaw f2 last night and the single branch pic ( no flash, sorry) is typical of the roughly six big branches and a few more smaller ones, the bud is rock hard and will keep its density for sure… i have a clone of my 1 st female and I’ll veg that for a while… just got a purple pheno C99 to finish- could take it now but waiting till a lot of amber, i also have a Tagalong Truffle just in flower) gonna have to move a few plants around and I’ll be flowering in 2 different areas soon …

C99 above…

Gsc x Sakura = Tagalong Truffle, pic below :leftwards_arrow_with_hook:

I might up-pot the TT again idk yet…
Cheers for having a look :eyes:,
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

11 Likes

Cola can afford to share the autos @ReikoX sent me in the breeders pack. I’m going to be chucking the la diva x lowryder though as promised to brother reikoX. The rest I’ll happily split with @kushyhaze we’re kinda working together anyway. Come to an arrangement on setting up the tent with lights and automation for a 10% cut of his next 3 runs. We don’t like debts so this is a happy medium

3 Likes

I have a few lowryder x la diva regs you sent me ages ago 5 x seeds i think… well that’s the next auto’s i pop and I’ll make some beans of it “for the cause” lol :joy:,
Gaz

Edit: bet i get ALL females.! Isn’t it Ironic :notes: .!

5 Likes

g13 x Afghani #1 , f2’s sent to me by @Scissor-Hanz :arrow_up:, just up-potted ten minutes ago.

Blueberry x cookies k fem ( kept small):point_up:

Above is a clone of the Stardawg IX x X18 i ran for @buryseeds, i also have a clone of the g13/HP88 x X18 i ran at same time… nice bud 1st time around- i got a chem 91 male elsewhere and im gonna dust some branches of those above and a couple others …

Couple of pics of my Tagalong Truffle from @Swampthing, is about 20 days in flo and yesterday i defoliated a few ‘in the way’ leaves … i shoulda put it in bigger pot but …

Two clones of my keeper ; Kaia Kush , iv got a big fkr to flower soon as i can & a bushy plant - im gonna take a lot of cuttings from ( had the strain since Jan 16’) pure fuel :fuelpump:is the stink,& potency is excellent…

St Outlaw f2 clone excellent smoke !

Anyway i posted this earlier by mistake but i think it’s ready to post :crossed_fingers:
i have a few more plants too , btw my phone is playing up and having probs loading and posting this… (hence my edits lol ).
Happy growing guys and gals ,
Gaz

11 Likes

Some of what I’m running just now :leftwards_arrow_with_hook:

G13 x Afghani #1 ( f2’s from @Scissor-Hanz) on the left and Stardawg IX x X18 clone on the right, just going into flower now ; the both of them .!

C99 from female seeds, took it a couple of weeks ago…

1st and last are c99 ( i think) and the others are Tagalong Truffle ( @Swampthings’ genetics) - smells great :+1:just now, :leftwards_arrow_with_hook:

T Truffle for definite with maybe 3/4 more weeks left til chop time… i have 250 w of solstrips and a 55w auto cob over those above and they’re loving this light …
I also have a few others i need to be flowering now but im aiming to expand my flowering area for this run ; got a few big bushy plants and Needing to flower them asap ( along with the few I’ve just shown there & is few more to veg ( maybe the odd auto too lol)…
Anyway I’ll update again soon thanks for having a peek…

Gaz

Edit ;

@Swampthing’s Tagalong Truffle and my big ‘jahlicious’ plant :arrow_heading_down:below.
It’s a clone but it’s a big fkr and HAD to be flowered asap ( i was gonna scrog it but i have a couple others that i can scrog soon ( gonna get them done in time for smoking at Xmas or… ).

Another pic of my jahlicious tonight :leftwards_arrow_with_hook:

And the rest of the tent :arrow_lower_left:

Happy growing guys/gals ,
Gaz

12 Likes

I see you been busy eh bro :thumbsup: some nice plants there and they look like there doing well under those solstrips.
I keep missing this thread somehow but it’s a dam good catch up read. Hope your keeping well and not been falling off anything else lately :wink:

2 Likes

Naw keeping away from Segways etc was/still a bit sore all summer lol. :+1:
I’m always busy bro , i take most of the vegging plants outta tent at lights off in the morning and stick em at the window, plus iv another veg area with a lot of different crosses etc and a couple bigger plants that iv had to just flip recently ( but they’re going in tent soon as i can)… also have lots of clones & about 7 or 8 seedlings ( mixed strains/crosses)…
Anyway how’s you and your Mrs doing ? - hopefully all is well…! ?
Liking the ‘him and hers’ tents you got there …!
Talk again soon bud …

Gaz

2 Likes

Cheers bro we’re doing ok, i think :laughing: been wrecked on that satori for weeks now. Don’t know how you keep track of everything bro, i struggle to keep up with 4 plants these days :laughing:
I like a 2 x 4 tent, no having to climb inside to get to stuff is a good thing. Space is a bit tighter but there’s less space to light so my rig is only running at around 300w now and barely warm to touch. Been doing tweaks with ventilation and stuff to get the best out of the two tents and i’m building a seed/clone starter box from an old cabinet which will be lit by a single 3500k solstrip. Hopefully this will mean we can have a constant turnaround :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Sweetness ! One of the only fems I’ve run was the c99 from female seeds. Turned out pretty good actually. Did a couple outdoors too. Man this was early 2000s. Didn’t realize they were still around. I dug their cinnamon.

1 Like

Yeah bro sounds like a plan for a quicker or if you stagger flipping for a bit you both should be able to chop a plant every 4 weeks or so… good luck with this bro …
That satori musta yielded well … Good shit lasts longer , eh bud .?!

Hey @Swampthing ,
Yeah that’s ‘Female Seeds’ C99 bro and i have been smoking on some during the last couple of days… very fruity ( im shit at describing smells) , but i guess it’s a kinda pineapple/grapey - and ( caught some mould in part of kola) so i took it earlier than i wanted at about 52 days…
I’m looking forward to seeing how the Tagalong Truffle finishes, the tops are looking excellent and I’m only about day 35 flowering …

Happy growing guys,
Gaz

3 Likes

G13/Afghani #1 female at two weeks after i flipped her :arrow_up:

Two clones of my kaia Kush :arrow_up: ( small… but excellent smoke.!)

Tagalong Truffle at just under 40 days in flo :point_up:
And below is my jahlicious clone at a couple of weeks since flip too :arrow_heading_down:

Some pics of what im up to just now…
Happy growing/smoking guys ,
Gaz

9 Likes

Tagalong Truffle :point_up:a few weeks til harvest but filling in nicely, gonna stop :raised_hand:using megacrop( too N heavy) for the next few weeks and use some bio bizz bloom+ a dash of mpk and Epsom salts ( maybe sum bat :bat:shite too…

Stardawg IX ( @buryseeds’) x X18 clone below about 2/3 weeks in …:arrow_heading_down:

(@Scissor-Hanz’s )g13/Afghani # 1⬆️ same day flipped as the Stardawg.

Below is a jahlicious plant ( sannies/ breeder: Knutsel) a clone that got too big and is doing well at about 20 days in …:leftwards_arrow_with_hook:

Plus lots more but they are the most interesting plants (just now)…
Cheers for dropping by.
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

10 Likes

G13/Afghani ( @Scissor-Hanz cross)… i edited and fkn deleted a pic by mistake - I’ll try upload another couple…

Last pic should be Stardawg IX x X18 clone ( @buryseeds)
I tried to upload more than these but i can’t see what actually uploads until i post it ( on mobile/cell phone ), I’ll upload more later…
Gaz

6 Likes

There is a preview button in the top right that looks like a pc screen.

It lets you preview your post. I found it after havi g a similar issue.

1 Like

Fkn phone is nearing its END BY date but it’s what iv got just now and reluctant to buy another til this doesn’t work…

Anyway I’ll try uploading a new more pics…

Hopefully some of these will load.
Gaz

7 Likes

I’m the same with my old galaxy s6. The camera has shite on the lens I can’t get off. The back glass is shattered. The charge port has died on it. It’s wireless charging so as long as it keeps charging I’m dammed if I’m gonna fork out to replace it :rofl:

1 Like