Updates of what im growing

They all look very happy in there bud. Quite an interesting selection of genetics.That Tagalong Truffle looks very nice.

What smells are the girls giving off? It’s all about smell/taste and frost for me personally.

1 Like

Hey bro, they all have kinda different scents but the jahlicious ( bottom pic of my pics 5 days ago :arrow_up:) is a clone iv ran before n it’s Super stinky- and the Tagalong Truffle has a strong turpentine/mint kinda smell, i took about half of the T.T. down last night and im gonna let the rest go another week.

Second pic down is Blueberry x cookies Kush ( fem) next down should be Stardawg IX x X18 clone and the g13/Afghani #1 cross …
I have others ,but my phones’ playing up and I need to ditch some pics etc - as memory is needed but I’ll upload a bunch on my “Updates of what I’m growing thread” soon.
Happy growing/smoking et al ,
Gaz

12 Likes

Looking good there bro, you’ll be well sorted for bud soon eh :thumbsup:

4 Likes

This is my next grow ill be putting platnium cookie wreck pollen on her

5 Likes

Their all looking good doll. Mechelle x

2 Likes

st Outlaw clone a few days into 12/12

Jesus og x blueberry ( don’t know how long in flower but i guess it’s done when it’s done eh. )!

Just some pics from a week or so ago…
Gaz

12 Likes

That Jesus og x blueberry of yours looks tasty @Gaz29. Have you not an approximate time frame for her? She looks mega frosty already mate.

2 Likes

I know mate ,looks nice so far …!? i think it’s roughly 25 days since throwing her 1st pistils.
I only had the one seed too , so i lucked out with a female mate…
Hope you’re lady outdoors is frosting up in the good way :+1:, is she still alive and how long does she have left .?
Cheers for dropping by @Esrgood4u bro ,
Gaz

4 Likes

I really couldn’t say for sure how much longer she’s gonna take mate. Shes a stubborn girl and She will finish when and if she’s ready. I’ll see if I can get a couple of close up pictures of her buds a bit later today as I’m gonna give her a good watering. I’ve relied more on the rain to feed her since I covered her over with plastic.

2 Likes

Well good luck whatever bro and show me/us a wee pic or two of the hardy girl.!!
Nrly into Dec and she’s still going strong :muscle:, good luck with her hope you get some good bud mate.
Gaz

5 Likes

My st Outlaw ( @LED_Seedz’s ) clone at a week from tossing the 1st pistils , i up-potted her from a 4litre pot to the ten litre its in now, just before i flipped her.

Just about 10days since i flipped this blueberry x cookies k. I left it for a while in a small 5 inch pot til i had some space in my tent, it’s gonna be a few top buds when done.
Battery is running low on my phone so I’ll upload some more pics soon.

Gaz

13 Likes

Blueberry x Cookies K. :arrow_up:

Jesus og x blueberry above ,right …:arrow_upper_right:
I have a few more plants which I’ll show pics of when they’re budding proper etc.
Gaz

11 Likes

Noice! (In a Jake Paralter Brooklyn 99 voice.)

4 Likes

Jesus og x blueberry :arrow_up:

Blueberry x cookies Kush :arrow_upper_right:

ICE ( clone) :arrow_up:

St Outlaw ( clone).

A snapshot of the rest of the flowering plants​:arrow_upper_right::eyes:.
Updates again soon …
Happy growing/smoking …

Gaz

10 Likes

n Uploading…
Last couple should be the purple pheno of BCmango/N.N. x Diesel Moonshine
( this phone is fkng dying lol - it keeps cutting out etc.) I’ll get some more flowering plants up soon as poss.
Happy growing:smoking and have a great holiday season etc …
Gaz

9 Likes

Just sum of my flowering plants just now … also have some more clones of the st Outlaw f2 ( @LED_Seedz’), i stopped using megacrop for the Outlaw clone after a couple of weeks of flower and iv noticed the buds don’t have the kinda ‘pinkish tint’ to them , anyone else noticed/have same experience .?? I use a mix of bat shit ( N 2% , K7%) and some mpk -( 0.52.34 ) - for the last 5 weeks flowering.

I have a few other plants/clones but after i flower the last of my lot , I’ll be moving the clones and re-doing my grow area ( and for a wee break from growing for 1st time in years .! Also need to get rid of gnats etc.)

Thanks for dropping by, iv been using a 5 strip Solstrips rig at 250w and 2x clu 048 auto cobs - 55w in a 3 by 3 tent. Though i have another 6 strip rig which iv not yet used and my 315w lec light will be getting used when i re-start ( probably March/April 19’ )…

My st Outlaw today :point_up:
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

9 Likes

My St Outlaw f2 a few more days and im ready to chop her ( i have a couple more cuts of her), but iv only got 4 more plants to finish then im re-doing my growing area etc ( whilst finally getting rid of gnats.)
I’ll only have a month or so break -1st time I’ll not be growing in over 5 years.
Anyway I’ll upload more pics soon…
Happy growing
Gaz

8 Likes

Clone :arrow_upper_right:

Blueberry x cookies Kush☝️ and Stardawg IX x X18 clone (top)…

St Outlaw clone :arrow_up: ( done on the 20th Jan 19’ ) …

GSC x Sakura from swampy …

I’ll post some more pics later i hope you enjoy these pics …!
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

8 Likes

Loving good @Gaz29. That tagalong truffle looks lethal :+1:

3 Likes

Couple of plants in the tent (Fri)-:point_up:t3: Blueberry x Bodhi Tree from seed and the rest are clones ( though pic is shit ( top pic)

My grow iv got elsewhere :arrow_heading_up:… ( a few auto’s growing too)
I’ll update some more later …
Happy growing ,
Gaz

8 Likes