Updates of what im growing

Ya man, those StreetOutlaw are frost-city, every time you grow one! Looks like top-shelf connoisseur smoke :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Some of the cola’s from my st Outlaw :arrow_upper_right:

Some pics of a few different strains/crosses :arrow_up:(taken about a week early by my grow bro…)

some of the ‘Outlaw’ bud :arrow_upper_right:
Blueberry x bodhi Tree ( still another week or more til chopping time.) …:arrow_heading_up:

The rest of the St Outlaw :point_up:t3:

Some pics of blueberry x bodhi Tree and a few others - chopped n mostly dried except the big blueberry x bodhi Tree & a couple of others …

Still in my tent below :arrow_heading_down:

Unknown ( sh*t labelling.!) regular , an auto (Mephisto.) & the last of my blueberry x cookies k.

Happy growing
Gaz

9 Likes

Look nice an frosty bro, love the Christmas tree on a Christmas tree :rofl:

3 Likes

Excellent growing as usual @Gaz29.
Blueberry x green crack you sent me. They are around 5 ft tall mate. Total beast of a plant :+1:

4 Likes

From my grow elsewhere :arrow_heading_up:

And in my tent - just finishing (except the auto and big reg photo plant Nr the light :bulb:…).
St Outlaw @63 days fl :arrow_heading_down:

Just a couple of pics of what i have drying plus a couple of pics of what’s left in my tent :arrow_heading_down:

Uploading…

Cheers bro yeah i see the blueberry x green crack ,looking like a big yielding fkr …
Credit for those to @Scissor-Hanz .! - as he sent me the green crack x blueberry beans. Anyway it’s all looking sweet in your flowering area ; how is your outdoor stuff - doing well i hope :crossed_fingers:.
Anyway im tired :zzz: af and gonny get my head down, kp up the good work mate.
Happy growing ,
Gaz

10 Likes

Lookin good Gaz :sunglasses:
She got another appointment so it looks like we’re down your way next month. Give you a shout nearer the time if your still up for a visit :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Can’t get my head around how deep that amber is on the st outlaw man, looks like it’s gunna be some fackin chronic buddha :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yeah D , let me know when you’re gonna be down my way ok :ok_hand:t2: bud. Probably see you then. Say hi to your Mrs.

Hey @Explorer mate, cheers for having a look at the pics of my St Outlaw ( you can buy em from @LED_Seedz - who’s a member on Overgrow) - check his gear out, really excellent stuff. .!

Well, have a good Sunday guys …
Gaz

3 Likes

:thinking: He must like you more bro I messaged him a bit ago an said there’s gunna be a site or somethin popping up which is fair play I imagine the guys got plenty of interest in those beans but tbh for now I’ve got some @deep_rob seeds from that 4/20 giveaway which I’ll be doing next run which I’m excited about :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I am liking what I see from @LED_Seedz though those monkey brains testers that I think @toastyjakes did look so nice man and then like I say the amber is so deep looking on that st outlaw looks like it’s gunna shit on strains like GG4.

:man_shrugging:Overgrow has too many good beans goin about it gets hard to say which you want to grow :rofl:

8 Likes

My outdoor plants are doing well mate. The £40 greenhouse was worth every penny. :+1:
Gonna put a couple of photoperiod plants out there in a few weeks. Just gonna veg them for a bit in the tent first.

9 Likes

Good time to stock up on slug pellets bro :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah I’d forgot about that. Added to my ever growing list :+1:

3 Likes

Big ‘can’t remember strain’ :point_up:t3:grown from seed @12/12 , plus an auto that wouldn’t upload ( & a couple of blueberry x cookies kush clones finishing- take them any day now. This big one is almost touching the diodes - a couple of brown leaves up top ,but otherwise it’s doing well.

Some pics of what I’ve still got in my tent finished in a few weeks or so …
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

6 Likes

Close up of the Mephisto auto :arrow_up:

This one above is a female DBHP f2, pic taken a week ago ( it’s at my other grow spot.).

Some of my last stuff :point_up:t3: Most of it is drying just now ( big cola’s are fresh frozen for extraction.).
Gaz

11 Likes

8 Likes

A couple of pics of my two DBHP females and a single huckleberry platinum cookies :cookie: plant from the ‘johnny Hempseed’ giveaway by @muleskinner.
Still vegging though :arrow_heading_down:

Just took some fan leaves off and fed + watered them, my grow buddy has germed a lot of auto’s ( amongst others is a few of @ReikoX’s lowryder regs and would like to know any info on the LR x Devil crosses , anyone.?
this one is the platinum huckleberry cookies ( the two DBHP are 11/12 weeks in veg and the Platinum Huckleberry. Cookies is two weeks younger- also just took a few cuttings from the two DBHP and tossing them into flower in a few days…

Not much side branching on the PHC but it’s frosty just now and its just going into flower too.!
Gaz

11 Likes

A few people have grown them. They are average. Like most the Lowryder crosses, they are quite short and have a decent amount of frost. Expect them to go about 9 weeks from seed.

4 Likes

Cheers @ReikoX , iv just remembered about the new fem auto’s you sent me,:+1:so I’ll be happy to crack some along some of my other fem auto’s soon. Cheers for the info on your lowryder x Devil etc …
Gaz

3 Likes

Awesome thread Gaz…I never seen it before, and will be checking in from time to time now…

Thanks for sharing Mang,

K.

1 Like

Much appreciated @ReikoX I’ll toss up some pics when there’s something to show :+1:

And thank you @Kobracom420 for your kind words, yes do have a look in anytime bud …

Happy growing/smoking guys,
Gaz

5 Likes