Updates of what im growing

Monday’s pics :arrow_heading_up:

Wednesdays’ pics :point_up:t3: ( Just confirmed the blueberry x Bodhi Tree is male ; above top right :point_up:t3:) so i binned it.!

And below is a pic from yesterday ( Fri.):point_down:t2:

That’s all i have in the tent ( also a couple of auto’s i just popped.), there’s two St Outlaw clones three blueberry x cookies kush clones, and a Kaia kush clone and a couple other smaller seedlings etc…
I have flipped most of those on1st march cept the 2nd St Outlaw which was flipped a few days later.
Anyway I’ll update again when the budding starts and pics are more interesting.
Happy growing …
Gaz

10 Likes

Great looking thread! @Gaz29 what’s you process to help with fungus gnats from the the looks of the fly paper strips looks as if ya had some pretty severe out breaks at times . Do you have worms bins that could could help with beneficial mites applications?

1 Like

This is my official gnat killer took this pic and snagged one of these little guys and put him under the scope !

8 Likes

I use hydrogen peroxide (3%) in with either feed/water, but as i was perpetual growing ( i was never able to totally rid myself of the wee fkrs.) , so after this run im shutting down for a couple of weeks, months - whatever it takes .! I have a friend who’s gonna continue my grow at their place , so not ALL bad.

And cheers for having a look, my plants are just starting to throw some pistils now

( flipped them on March 1st ).

Gaz

8 Likes

Their aggaz 29 xll looking soo good

2 Likes

days 13 and 15 since flipping

I’ll update some more next time ( battery is low and im heading out.) . just uploading my pics so’s i can delete them on my phone… keeps me right regarding when i started flowering etc.
Btw the light is a 5x Solstrips (3500K) rig & a 55w clu 048 1812 cob. N im only running the strips at 200w. More pics soon ,cheers.
Gaz

11 Likes

St Outlaw (@LED_Seedz’ gear.) on the right - ; 4th run of this clone; ,and blueberry x Cookies Kush on the left …
Day 16 since flipping :arrow_upper_right:
More Updates again soon. …
Gaz

10 Likes

Looking nice and green gaz :+1:

1 Like

Pics of my current grow from 18 to 21 days since flipping. I’ll update again soon.
Gaz

10 Likes

Day 22 since flipping on 1st March 19’ :point_up:t3:

Days 23/24 :arrow_upper_right:

Pics of my flowering blueberry x Cookies Kush and St Outlaw, a Kaia kush clones and an unknown plant ?? - growing under 12/12 since germing ( big fkr too !.)
Pics from days 22 til 31 , I’ll update some more later …
Cheers for having a look :eyes:

Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

15 Likes

I see that your Blueberry x Bodhi Tree was a male :-1:
I have a female BBxBT in bloom now. I’ll send ya a pic when it sizes up.

4 Likes

Yeah bro it was fkn massive and a vigorous growing plant, is your female taking after the blueberry or Bodhi Tree , or …?
I’ll send you the beans i told you about ,asap ( been busy af ,but I’ll send em soon ok :+1:…)
How did you get on with the st Outlaw btw - Hopefully you found something good… !?
Anyway good to hear from you mate …
Have a good one.
Gaz

6 Likes

Not sure which way they lean yet, only at about day 15 of flower, short stretchers tho :+1:. I only got one SO to germinate, was a male but I froze some pollen. Your female looks awesome! :+1:

Garden looks good, gaz!

5 Likes

As you can see: 1 of the 3 blueberry x cookies k was in a very small pot and it is in the trim pile now there IS some bud under the burnt leaves lol. Hence why im down to 2 blueberry x cookies clones now.

Pics of my two blueberry x Cookies Kush , 2 x St Outlaw, 1 Kaia kush clones, and there’s also an unknown plant (can’t remember its name.?!) from :point_up:t3:day 31 to day 45 - ( from 1st to 14th April 19’.) … plus a kinda crap looking auto called Alien v Triangle (kush) from mephisto genetics.
I’ll update more pics soon …
Gaz

10 Likes

St Outlaw clones :arrow_heading_up::arrow_heading_down:… this is the 4th run of this one and last, but i still have a couple more seeds, plus other @LED_Seedz’s gear, always very frosty plants.!

:arrow_up:Unknown Mephisto auto ; with about 5/6 weeks left to finish.

Unknown photo plant :arrow_up_down:(reg) ; 12/12 from seed with roughly 4 weeks left to go. The rest are waiting on amber trichs turning up.

My plants are nearly done but iv still gotta couple left, - an auto from Mephisto and another photo plant - but i forget what strains they are … lol. Roughly 5 or six weeks left on the auto & the photo-lady should be done in 4 weeks or so.
Really nice bud on my St Outlaw clones.
Updates again soon.
Happy growing …
Gaz

14 Likes

You got some frost happening in there @Gaz29.
When your all set up again I definitely recommend growing them glueberry og seeds out. The smell leans towards the blueberry and frosty AF if not more than the GG mate. I’ve chopped them both down and it’s looking like around 4.5 oz when dry. Not bad considering they were only grew in 3 litre pots.

4 Likes

How long did they take flowering bud .? I’ll probably run mostly fems when i restart again so glueberry og sounds nice :+1:,but iv got some killer f2’s and crosses, ibl’s etc; i wanna run too , but I’ll see what I’m gonna do when iv rid myself of gnats and re-do my grow area etc… btw nice haul from the 3 litres pots. Have you tried any of the g13/stardawg cross yet- should be a good night smoke.
I’ll be in touch soon mate.
Gaz

4 Likes

I took them at around 65 days from flip so around 56 days from first pistil so bang on 8 weeks give or take a day or two either way. I really must invest in a calendar or notebook as I now look at the trichomes instead of the days. She could likely have went another week but I needed the room for the remaining plants. That blueberry x green crack is gonna be a beast. I’ll grab a photo a bit later once lights come on. I’ve had to buy a couple of tower fans I plan on strapping sideways to the roof of the tent so I can take the old desktop fan out. It’ll allow another foot or so of height.
I tried the g13 x stardawg mate. It buckled me. It’s trippy stuff. Maybe a little strong but an excellent pain killer. I’ve noticed with any stardawg x I don’t cope very well with. I keep hearing someone calling my name so makes me a little paranoid :rofl:

4 Likes

Glad you found one worthy of several rounds. I’m actually playing with some next gens as we speak.
:wink:

Keep it green my friend!

7 Likes

Actually the 3 females iv had of the St Outlaw were all very much the same - homogenous.?! , i enjoy the dank coffee kinda smell and the resin in the bud makes it a bit like hash when spreading …
I’d like to try any of your bigger yielding stuff, though i do still have a few different strains of yours to get through :+1:Kudos to you for your excellent work.!
Gaz

7 Likes