USA seed trading thread

Mexi brick seed acquired but thank you and I WILL remember the offer.

1 Like

Oh man, that is a great age.

And yes, you will be kept busy.

Congrats and best of luck with the family.

99%

2 Likes

Hey @Morgwar may I ask what you wanted brick seeds for? Or you just trying to get some Landrace to breed in?

No prob. I’ve never grown it basically, and nobody can really claim it.
It’s like starting with a blank canvas, you can select traits and make a whole new strain working from scratch.
After you get it stabilized its all yours.

6 Likes

You got to figure, someone, somewhere along the line selected the seed that grew the plant they intended to sell. Probably high yield is something you can plan on!

3 Likes

@99PerCent I agree. It’s a good idea tho to get new genetics into your line and yeah I’m sure it will be a high yeild plant but I’d just be scared of hermies from it. Don’t get me wrong tho, you can use a hermie to make fem seeds and stabilize it where the hermie don’t show anymore but there is always that 1% chance and it will ruin a crop. I’ll bet the Mex brick is all Landrace sativa tho

3 Likes

I’ve got a seedling from some purple brick :slight_smile: fingers crossed its a female so I can make clones.
Also have some
bludreamxhindu kush from @Skiball
so spice and some sour candy up for trade.

@masterkusher, I got two others from @Skiball but not that one. I’m interested in that blue dream x hindu for sure! I’ll PM you.

No u have that bud the father of all my crosses was ssh x hindu the mothers were blueberry x Afghan, diesel x hindu, earlloom. Some times i dont feel like typing all that out n say bluedream x hindu (bc BD is just ssh x bluerry)or ssdh x hindu if you read back you’ll see just got tired of reminding ya lol

2 Likes

Thanks. To much going on sometimes.
Makes me all the happier to pop them!

Cheers

1 Like

I agree. The mexi brick is most likely old landrace sativa with high yield traits. Stabilized through season after season of open pollenation in huge fields of cartel ran grows, using same seed stock for many years. As natural as it gets. Shit. Some mexi comercial is pretty good as far as potency, yield, desiease resistance and so forth. It all tastes swaggy due to improper harvesting,drying,andcuring tecniques. Who knows. Breed it with some known killer genetics, and you may produce a mean hybrid! Good luck.

8 Likes

i guess it depends on the bag seed… ive never personally had any hermies from mexicans… in the early days when i was starting and didnt know and was stressing plants, of course… but ive bred with mexicans and central americans since the late 90’s and have had no naturally occurring hermie issues… i have had hermie issues with Africans (durban, malawi, transekei) interesting though i never had Zambians hermie at all., Thais, and wild Australian.
Meican weed changed in the 90’s, when dutch genes made thier way to mexico… then u had cartels moving into the southern US, and the weed changed again… id be interested to see what mexi brick is like nowadays… and Im sure, as with anything, if u plant enough beans you’ll get a keeper

7 Likes

Carteles dont “play” with landraces: they only grow&sell “narcohibridos” aka “cripa”…

2 Likes

Ya can see differents Mexican large outdoor grows inna “The Dogs’ House” Outdoor thread, the most of them by Sergio: from landraces to narcohibrids…
Oaxacan Zipolite BODHI, or Chapita, Sonora & Talibana CANNABIOGEN are strains from Mexican comercial weed’s seeds…

4 Likes

Hello all sorry I’ve been away so long, yes I agree most of all the beans from a pressure pack will have high yield and a varying range of flavors (assuming a person collects them from different sacks when it’s convenient) MOST will have a resistance to high temperatures and a relatively low resistance to mold FEW will have enough positive traits worth being a keeper or a parent.

i reckon it is still working lol==========================================================

1 Like

trading time up for grabs
4x fruit stompers
4x sweet N sour trolli
4x blonde alien og
I am the original breeder!!! ( LOUD PERP SEEDS)
I am also giving away 5 free 4x packs of kommon kush, it has bad bud structure imo but free seeds are a great way to dive head first into the “hobby”. :wink:

8 Likes

These seeds are now up for grabs as testers

3 Likes

Kind of crazy we are all trying to remember where we tossed our swag seeds for genetic preservation!

So whats in the blonde alien og and or fruit stompers

1 Like