USA seed trading thread

Grape Stomper S1 2016 is one the parents. in the fruit stomper, and Fruit Bowl is one of the parents in the blonde alien OG. Both crossed to an unknown sativa dominant male. Both parents displaying good structure.

I would personally rather have a top shelf strain bag seed over one off of a brick.

1 Like

Hey all, Iā€™m new to the site so if Iā€™m doing something that isnā€™t right please let me know. Iā€™ve got 3 Wonder Woman fem. seeds from Nirvana seed bank and Iā€™d love to trade for a few land race beans. Iā€™ve got about 10 grows under my belt but never a landrace, so if anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks. Mike.

1 Like

also will have regular auto flowering genetics up for trade here in the next month or so. Just send a PM with a shipping address to receive the free regular photo period fruit stomper beans. This specific mother had colas as long as my whole arm nearly at only ~waist height

and my buddy who forgot how he got these fruit stomper seeds :wink: said that a he just through them in a glass measuring jar under a light and some popped out haha

1 Like

@masterkusher, thanks bud, PM sent.

looking to do some trading i dont have alot a few goji crosses couple og crosses some autos and some other stuff orange sunshine red cherry berry anyway lookimg for autos grow on folks

Definitely interested in trying any of them, plus any I didnt do I would pass on to others in my area

regular auto flowers coming soon.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be keen in doing some auto trading in a couple of months

2 Likes

TexMex and Fruit Stomper up for grabs let me know.

1 Like

Both sound Interesting, would love to try them

looking to trade for autos have a variety of regular photo period strains available, some coming from Colorado others I have bred myself. via open pollination

Hey all, a friend of mine ran into a pm problem so im gonna try and help him fill his tent for the next run. Im looking for some feminized beans i have a handful of strains i can trade for them. Lmk what ya have and ill pm with what i have to trade

4 Likes

I am looking for people interested in running a 90+ day bagseed variety that produces medium to large colas, airy colas with bright citrus/fruit notes in the nose. Stretches about 5x its height when flowered. I flip them to 12/12 two weeks from seed, and they end up 5-6.5 ft tall indoors.

The seed is 2 generations away from the bagseed it came from, which I found in a pound I bought in Humboldt circa ~2014.

Would especially like to have some sativa heads try it to get some outside opinions on whether itā€™s worth perusing as a line.

PM if interested.

6 Likes

Looks like a Mexican sativa hybrid

2 Likes

Maybe. I donā€™t have enough experience growing long flowering sativas to place it, or truly judge it against others. Hence why I would love some other people to try it out. It was unexpected from a Humboldt pound. There is no way this would finish outside there. I would guess it may be a throwback pheno from a more reasonably timed hybrid or some head stash pollen that escaped to make the seed. From the ones I have grown (only about 20 of the previous generation) they are all within striking distance of each other, phenotypically.

Also definitely a daytime smoke. Not light, but not sleepy at all. If anything it keeps me up at night, which herb almost never does for me. Good for working, working out, sex, creative endeavors.

1 Like

Or possibly the higher end of Mexican production we used to get them here in Missouri very similar to beasters or a lot of outdoor

1 Like

What are you calling beasters? Does outdoor in Missouri mean Mexican?

Beasters to me, growing up in Pittsburgh, meant commercial Canadian, indoor, generically skunky/weedy Indicas (not in a bad way necessarily, though). I havenā€™t really seen something someone called ā€œbeastersā€ since.

4 Likes

I was saying the Mexicans have product similar to beasters from the early 2000s ( Canadian import) or similar to some Cali outdoors sometimes they even grow it in Cali in state parksā€¦ Missouri outdoors is the same as everywhere else except our clay soil can be a bitch

1 Like

I was referring more to a quality standpoint not strain wise in my comparison the beasters would always lack something like taste or smell the higher grade Mexican is like that too you can tell itā€™s not being cured properly

2 Likes