USA seed trading thread

Umm… congrats?

Well that’s not fair. Waisting no time it looks like lol?

Does anyone have RP/DNA Kosher Kush?

Looking for pre-98 bubbs

1 Like

I have some katsu p98 I believe…

1 Like

royal queen seeds bubba kush made me laugh my ass off. One of the first strains I ever grew right next to the sleestack skunk and tex mex across the creek. only feminized this season with a plant count of three last I checked, but if I see a hermaphridte I will leave it and harvest the seeds from the two other females, and we’ll be back in business!

1 Like

delta 8 hemp buds are on the shelves found 2 seeds out of ordering a half ounce. I have 10 feminized seeds of blue dream cbd on the way, along with an ounce of hempress hemp flower. Mainly ordering the CBD strains due to back pain from playing highschool football. Might order from any on of these US seed distributers (premiumseedmarket,coloradobreedersdepot,trilogeneseeds, and herbies seeds usa express) any other forum members know of other seed or clone sources please come forward!

2 Likes

Interested in trades. I got Purple Lunch, Northern Lights and White Widow. Let me know!

1 Like

I’m using only USA Herbies this year for my seeds. I don’t grow a whole bunch, but their seeds have a 100% germination rate