Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

The voice of experience. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Normally its easy to dry out here, but now it’s monsoon season!

3 Likes

Lol, so you found a new way to decarb your weed :wink: Good advice @Gman, I am also all indoors for the most past but you bring up a valid point, thanks.

4 Likes

It fluctuates here a great deal. When I came home from my holidays my RH in my basement was up to 70%. I ordered a dehumidifier that arrives today for my grow room. Almost lost my BMR pollen. Was a close call.

6 Likes

Is it? It’s been hot and dry as hell over here in Dolan, I got plants out there in 30 gallon demanding I water everyday cuz they are drinking so damn much. Guess I’ll just enjoy the good luck of no humidity for the project

3 Likes

I can send you a 10-stamp sheet of International Forever stamps. Ill DM you for your address.

6 Likes

Oh damn, that’s nice. We ran 112 degrees yesterday with 22% RH, so it felt like 117! My veg garden is torched. Gotta solarize the beds and just get them ready for the mission planting in August.
If I were an early pioneer, this is the season I’d die from starvation :crazy_face:

7 Likes

U sir are a rockstar! Really appreciate it!!

4 Likes

No problem, it’s too hot for the next 4 months to mail SEEDS but stamps i can do.

5 Likes

Oh man! Gotta keep them roots cool! Better look into the soil shields protectors from eclipse this next year

4 Likes

Definitely need to upgrade my shade game.
I planted a super dense cover crop (BAS blend) that I thought would do the job, but I don’t have enough shade structure surface area,so the vegetative growth gets too much UV

6 Likes

LOL I have to blame the weed for forgetting the F3 to F4 , I started blazing very early this morning sorry man :wink:

6 Likes

Haha all good! Either way I’ll try to hook ya up!

2 Likes

Really? I just figured they make it outside through summer , I thought they would be ok, please explain thank you

3 Likes

Where i am in the US it’s going to be at least 90F daily for the next 2-3+ months.
So seeds sitting in an un-airconditioned USPS postal office and then a truck for several days or more.
Esp from US to Canada can take up to 2 weeks.
Seeds prefer cool temps, so with heat, can weaken, or have difficulty sprouting.

But seeds of strains from Africa, India, Mexico, Thailand, Vietnam etc. will not be as fragile to prolonged heat.

Edit. I have found UPS delivery service does air condition their offices. But they do packages not mail. So will cost more than USPS. .
Good option for shipping CLONES i would think.

12 Likes

Hmm interesting :face_with_monocle: it was already 90 degrees out here in May when I was getting a bunch. Up to about 105 daily now. I know fridge can prolong their shelf life so I’d imagine heat shortening it

Makes me wonder what affect temps have on pollen

7 Likes

If you’re in hydro just pick up silica. Or you could use rice hulls if you use bennies in your hydro

4 Likes

Not good at all I would imagine.

2 Likes

Yea not good. Mailing can be fine though. Doug’s method should work pretty well. Just fridge it whenever someone gets it.

2 Likes

Going to be 104 in a few days. Really testing my beldias.

4 Likes

If someone is shipping clones it better just have a cool/ice pack in it.

5 Likes