Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

I’ve shipped and received clones in the summer with no problems and no ice. Post Offices are air conditioned. I have even gotten clones that sat in a PO over a 4th of July long weekend and took over a week to get to me, no problems. Seeds are tough, too.

I worry more about things sitting in a hot mailbox, or porch, after delivery. Someone does need to be around to collect them.

@AzSeaindooin420 it’s pretty cool you’re preserving Useful’s stuff, he would be happy bout dat!

12 Likes

Yo double d @DougDawson wanna do a line??

Hahaha thanks for the tips for pollen collection!

To keep track I’m gonna start a wiki for pollen sign ups, please only sign up if u already have a project going for it with near future plans and not just cuz it’s something for free

Anyways for the weekly update

Everything is doing good, was a phenomenal week of pollen flying seeing big clouds everytime I blew on the plants after pollen collections, all the ladies are showing receded orange pistils and can see seed production starting to take off with all evident signs of heavy pollenation on the females

Males are getting abused nicely shaking em off every morning when I open the closet doors

Timer is now dialed back to 7:18am- 7:42pm

The one plant I thought was a variegated mess has completely stalled out and never started flower, unfortunately I’m gonna have to pull and toss it as it’s nothing good for the genepool

32 Likes

So here’s the pollen sign up wiki

1. @Slammedsonoma420 :us:
  2. @ix3u
  3. @Tao
  4. @tresbundles :us:
  5. @Cannaology
  6. @Hashpants
  7. @kushking902. :canada:
  8. @Tracker
  9. @pharmerfil :us:
  10. @I.am.human
  11. @djtrip
  12. @420noob
  13. @CanuckistanPete
  14. @donuchee
  15. @unomas :us:
  16. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  17. @SonsOfAvery :uk:
  18. @Big_Yeloe
  19. @freed111 :canada:
  20. @SHSC-1 :canada:
  21. @killabud
  22. @ChinookKing :us:
  23. @duo :canada:
  24. @Habitt :us:
  25. @503BudMan
  26. @CADMAN :canada:
  27. @VAhomegrown

27 packs for 27 new homes! First come first serve, I’ll try to continue to collect more pollen this week

stamps are always appreciated as I plan to send out many more as well, let’s overgrow the world and make useful proud sharing the love

DO NOT ADD MORE NUMBERS WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM ME!

57 Likes

Black lime special reserve f5 x chocolate diesel f3!

17 Likes

This is awesome, @AzSeaindooin420 ! I have a pack of Santero’s Choc. Diesel F2 im popping to look through, would be interesting to see the progeny. As far as I know, they’re both from the same stock (Maphial’s F1). :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

That chocolate trip is something special. Interesting high for sure.

8 Likes

This is perfect timing for my big Double Desiel,thanks so much.If success, I will offer seeds back to OG.

29 Likes

Nice shrubs man! Love to see the Double Diesel get hit with the Chocolate Diesel pollen. Should be a nice cross.

6 Likes

All this love for useful… I popped my double dipped strawberries and will start a page for it today. You guys made me do it faster than I would have.

12 Likes

Awesome,already got some chucks in mind for this! thanks :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Very cool bud, looks like it worked out well for you. Great job and thanks for sharing :v:

6 Likes

Ya not bad for 4 days of collecting, gonna keep at it for another week too. Couldn’t be more thrilled cuz every aspect of this run is showing success! Feels good to get this stuff in the hands of the community

Timing couldn’t be more ideal either cuz it will be fresh pollen in hand in time for harvest season

11 Likes

I can throw it at an outdoor Irene Kush.

8 Likes

Hey if you sent those seeds already don’t worry about the pollen and I’ll erase my name thanks man!

2 Likes

Nope I havent, i plan to stuff it in same envelope :wink:

4 Likes

They don’t let you “hella like” a post, so I have to say it

5 Likes

Could I cover shipping to send express? It’s extremely hot and humid where I’m at.

4 Likes

If u wanna step it up that’s fine, prob will double bag it with outside bag in rice

3 Likes

@Natea what up brotha

3 Likes

I was reading the info on chocolate trip on seedfinder and came across this
“It is this extreme vanilla sweetness over a peanutty base that brings the smell so close to chocolate, although we are sure that the uncanny chocolate smell in some imported Thai is the result of a peculiar curing procedure that may include substances unrelated to cannabis.”
I had a POS old friend that used to spray his bud with all sorts of shit and I’m aware of spice but wonder how prevalent it might be in say dispensarys

5 Likes