Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

Not much amigo, how’s life been?

2 Likes

im happy to do the same! that would keep it in better shape hopefully.

2 Likes

Hey, I’ve signed up for the pollen wiki, I’m in UK, so if you want me to chip in for postage, let me know.
:v:

2 Likes

I’m personally not to worried about it making it usable, think if it was out in nature blowing around in the elements in all sorts of climates it would still know how to survive, sitting in an ac and climate controlled facilities aside from when it’s on the road and out for delivery should keep it intact

To protect for humidity which can be the real killer I’ll be throwing the baggie in another baggie with rice, that should be all the moisture protection we need especially coming from my super dry climate

If y’all rather a buy a padded and priority on it then I’m not gonna tell ya how to spend ur money:)

@sonsofavery aye mate! Good of ya to drop in from the other side of the pond! Pretty sure it’s only an international stamp and it makes its way to u which there’s some kicking around so no worries! What do u have in mind u want to throw it at?

8 Likes

Ah that’s cool man! Appreciate it!

I’ve got some of Bodhi’s Orange Wookie Bx1 beans that I’m tempted to use it on. Try and make some “Chewie’s Chocolate Orange” :smile:

:v:

10 Likes

Hell ya! I can dig it! That would be pretty nice adding some citrus to the vanilla chocolate

5 Likes

Last two spots, that list filled up fast! Very cool to see the love going far and wide

8 Likes

Thank you very much @AzSeaindooin420 I’ll definitely put this to good use.
I slid in at #26

Thank you @Big_Yeloe much appreciated my friend!

11 Likes

Barely made the list lol #27

9 Likes

Looks like we got a full list, I’m gonna pick up some envelopes in the next couple/few days when I go into town then ill be messaging 10 at a time for addresses. Stay tuned y’all!

16 Likes

@Rhai88 and @DefNSmokn, are u guys gonna be the first ones on the next round of pollen I’ll be putting together the next four days?

10 Likes

Holy shit how did I miss this!? lol ABSOLUTELY!

Many thanks brother!

8 Likes

Right on! Next wiki I’ll make sure to get u on the list first! Those males are just dumping it like crazy, got those 27 bags worth in only 4 days and gonna keep collecting! So prob Thursday I’ll make another wiki for another wave till there is no more demand or I run out

19 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Stoked for the next pollen drop… I have CD S1s to hit…

4 Likes

Oh my god dude. Ive been so behind on peoples journals. Plus I never came and grabbed a clone from you. I suck. Id be putting that pollen to use for sure, though! Tag me next time you drop a Sign up and I’ll get on it, im gonna send you some stuff as well

5 Likes

Too late for me to use pollen but can’t wait for the seed release brother! RIP Useful! I dont have any of his gear. :pray::pray::pray:

6 Likes

I know exactly what I’m doing with this. I ordered some TK from csi humboldt and I’m going to be hitting that with some chocolate diesel spunk.

4 Likes

Also got some tk from csi humboldt, pollinated a few branches with some BOG pollen I won from @DougDawson .
Same with some godfather bomb
Should be interesting
Get enough, they’re coming back here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

10 Likes

always great cultivation projects by @AzSeaindooin420 - looking forward to the finish line

2 Likes