Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

thankyou for going the extra mile for us @AzSeaindooin420
This pollen will be put to good use :wink:
I appreciate everything you are doing here

12 Likes

Damn it ! How the heck did I miss the pollen sign up ??! :joy:

I just came here to thank you for that fresh fish tea. I’m gonna try it out… once I grab some fresh fish haha

Please let me know if you get anyone more pollen. Beat the Dickens out of em for me :joy:

5 Likes

the fish thing is pretty interesting.
Would this not work with an aquarium with big goldfish or something?
Around here it is highly illegal to catch and keep fish alive.

4 Likes

I’m sure using the water on an aquarium clean out would be equally beneficial, it’s the the idea of introducing aquatic microbes to the soil to join the feast.

We’re on the Colorado river with lots of striped bass, largemouth, small mouth and lots of catfish, no one cares what we take home out here

7 Likes

I’m in the bc cariboo/chilcotin , surrounded by lakes in every direction. We have “coarse fish” called pike minnow. I could probably catch a bunch of those and sneak them home LOL but ya , if a guy gets caught keeping live catch here in BC it’s a pretty major offence. Those regulations exist to protect salmon and steelhead rearing waters. Anyhow… on with the show!!!

9 Likes

Oh man that sounds so nice. The both of you have some sweet territory.

I have regulations up the ying yang out here lol

3 Likes

Pollen drop number 2

1. @rhai88
  2. @DefNSmokn
  3. @Gimme5minutes
  4. @OtisCampbell
  5. @HappyTrees23s
  6. @Heavenlygoo
  7. @Uprangewilly
  8. @RiverCityRando
  9. @MotaMan
  10. @Kasper0909
  11. @imstinky
  12. @FirstCavApache64
  13. @BuckeyeBeanz
  14. @willie
  15. @DirtMcGirrt :us:
  16. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  17. @lostinmyhome
  18. @Gman :us:
  19. @Ghgrower :us:
  20. @lunarmog
  21. @dannyterpintine :canada:
  22. @Skunkhunter
  23. @Emeraldgreen

23 packs for 23 new homes! First come first serve, I’ll try to continue to collect more pollen this week

stamps are always appreciated as I plan to send out many more as well, let’s overgrow the world and make useful proud sharing the love

DO NOT ADD MORE NUMBERS WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM ME!

54 Likes

Sliding in on the second list! Great job

3 Likes

Very cool! Nice 2nd pile. Giving up to you good :+1: Great job that looks beautiful. :grin::green_heart:

4 Likes

This is gonna be such a great starting point for so many cultivars. I’m genuinely excited for this pollen. Thanks for the add brother! Appreciate all you’re doing with this run! I see big things in the future!

7 Likes

Really awesome seeing all the pollen go out recently! I wouldn’t be able to use it any time soon, so I’ll abstain, but I appreciate you going through all the effort!

5 Likes

Alright if you insist!! :grin:

3 Likes

Hell yeah!! Bummed I missed the first, thrilled I got in the second. Thanks!! I can still send some money for postage if you’d like.

6 Likes

This is awesome, thanks for remembering.

3 Likes

I was going to sit this out as I’m using Blue Moon Rocks pollen this run but I just realized I have an extra Triangle Kush clone I can do in a separate area. TK x Chocolate Diesel just sounds good. Thanks so much for the pollen and doing the reproduction. It’s great to see his work staying alive in the community. Assuming it’s a success you are welcome to a nice package of seeds for sure.

15 Likes

This isn’t a draw a number giveaway, if you put ur name on the list your receiving some and is only meant for those with projects in mind, please don’t just put ur name cuz free is free, if u already put ur name on the first list then don’t be trying to double up

@GEMI-CONNECT616

16 Likes

I think I overwrote somebody. That was not my intention. Sorry!!

3 Likes

So I’ve been following along quietly in the corner somewhere. But I just have to say you’ve been killing it @AzSeaindooin420.

8 Likes

I fixed it, ur good

4 Likes

Thanks bud , just doing my part giving back to the community:)

10 Likes