Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

No I have some projects in mind

We have a few tents to do this with…so i am also trying to create magic down this end…it was not just cause of free…

If i get this right

We should have some great things to come from the crosses…

Ice cream cake is one…

We are doing a couple of Barney farm strains with pollen

4 Likes

That was me

Go ahead and add me somewhere back on the list

3 Likes

Done. Sorry bud!

5 Likes

Bro ur not listening to what I’m telling u, u already signed up for it on Sundays give way with 27 spots, this is a second wave of 23, I’m not gonna let anyone sign up twice for the same giveaway, that’s why I already removed your name from the second list to give other ogers a spot

16 Likes

Oh nice ! I got in ! Didn’t think I would have haha

I was passed out all day and just woke up.

Thank you @AzSeaindooin420 :raised_hands:

8 Likes

I put ya down first when I fired up the wiki since u showed Interest in one of the comments for the next drop :wink:

8 Likes

Oh lol thank you brother :blush:
I didn’t even notice lol
I’m still blurry eyed. I put myself down under #18 but just removed it.

Thank you !

4 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Hey buddy I took my name of the list to give others a chance. Thanks again though!!

6 Likes

No need to do that if u think u can put it to good use, I’m sure u can understand not wanting someone to double dip when the amount of packs available is limited

9 Likes

Ohhh

Yea if already. On it

Then yes totally agree

Maybe I read it wrong totally my bad

Yes agree let some others get in

I was happy to be involved in the first round

6 Likes

Well u def gotta read what ur signing up for, not just go put ur name cuz a wiki popped up!

This is co op and co op only distributes seeds but I know it’s flower season and things are gonna be in full swing very soon for the yearly grows so I’m trying to go above and beyond with the pollen
collections to help fast track crosses appearing that people can enjoy for next year and why I’d like to get em in the hands of growers with projects in mind or outdoor plants about to naturally flip. Just another outlet to flood the site with it even if some don’t get their hands on f4 seeds in a fall/spring box.

So respectfully for anyone signing up I do ask that you have something to throw it at by the end of the year :grin:

33 Likes

hmmmmm what plans can I come up with for this pollen?
This might be perfect timing to dust a biker kush v1f3 … maybe sprinkle a little on the ogkb 2.0 and save some to hit the blue dream x chocolate diesel fems.
All this excitement about the pollen one forgets that there will be co-op beans and males in those seeds to use for various things.
Gonna have a lot of fun with this one I know that :wink:

18 Likes

Oh man, yeah I like the sound of some of those.
Blue dream and chocolate diesel sound like a perfect pair.

6 Likes

got some killer outdoor cuts i want to hit with some interesting things and see what happens… happy to share back with the gang if anyone is lookin for outdoor oriented stuff

8 Likes

Ill prob use this to pollinate the ole NL cut i have and maybe the original diesel or sour diesel bx. ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

8 Likes

Be fruitful multiply the seed and spread it across all the earth. And so it was written and so it was done.

12 Likes

I have a couple in mind to throw this on. Banana kush and/or BBD X Cherry (if approve by @Rhai88 ) .

7 Likes

I don’t mind just remember they’re being tested. So no guarantees it’s a winner yet. In my mind it should be but time will tell… Plus you gotta send me some. lol

There those are my only stipulations.

9 Likes

Man I here when people charge their avatar :laughing:. Now I won’t know it’s you unless I take the time to read the name. Really jammin me up :yum:

Screenshot_2023-07-19-15-28-14-70_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

8 Likes

Of course I’d send you some or more. :joy:

5 Likes