Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

There’s 2 packs here waiting. I will put u first runner up on the list, if not claimed by morning one is urs

5 Likes

I got that book of stamps out in the mail today for you @AzSeaindooin420

Thanks for everything you do. Really appreciate it.

6 Likes

Appreciate ya bud! Wonderful to be a part of a community that works together :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I hope you didn’t hurt yourself doing that. Lol
I don’t think I could do that

3 Likes

Thanks, i appreciate it. This will be my second cross with pollen from og!

4 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. I sent a PM just now if there’s any left. I was waiting for you to ask before I sent it and looks like I missed a couple of days.

Thanks for the offer, regardless! Looks like there’s gonna be a lot of CD crosses, soon! peace :man_farmer: :pray: :v:

12 Likes

Got ya down and checked off! Thanks for getting it sent over :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sounds pretty tasty.

3 Likes

Received the magic dust! Thank you again. Ill put this to good use

6 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking of all of the people getting pollen and some of the ideas they posted. Sending good vibes up to Useful for sure. :innocent: :heart:

8 Likes

@way4out
here is the thread your looking for

2 Likes

Post was withdrawn

3 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 the Choco. Diesel pollen has landed, thank you very much!

11 Likes

@blowdout2269 got ur FAT hookup of Scarlett gear and stamps in today! Ur a rockstar bro!

5 Likes

Thank you @AzSeaindooin420 !!! I got a Space Monkey going into flower very soon. SM x CD sounds pretty good, right? :wink:

5 Likes

I can dig it, depending on which way it leans it will either be space gas or monkey chocolate :rofl:

7 Likes

Looks like the photo I posted of my Goji pollen! :rofl: only mine were full. You can hit more folks this way.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Since the last two.didnt claim em, @Greenfingers and @jessethestoner got the final spots, everyone is checked off and on its way. Congrats to the 76 recipients taking part in the community chocolate diesel orgy, may your splooshing be fruitful and thanks for your help whoring out my males

36 Likes

Glad it made it bro! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Comment 420 is a nice heads up that seed sign ups through co op will be starting within the next few days! Pay close attention folks!

@420noob @blowdout2269 @Slammedsonoma420 @Rhai88 @DefNSmokn @Kasper0909 @Gonzo @3rdgengrower @G-paS @DougDawson

43 Likes