Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

I completely missed all of this, been super busy but thank you to everyone that got this done & sent in stamps to help out @AzSeaindooin420 get the pollen out

OG rocks :metal:

13 Likes

The two Phenos of Spirit Train F3 that I have for seed making. Which one should get the Pollen, both?

27 Likes

Wow! Sad I missed out on this. How often do these co-ops happen? Might be something cool to do in the future. Really happy I found overgrow, community here is unparalleled.

6 Likes

I’ve received my pollen yesterday. thx @AzSeaindooin420

10 Likes

Picture 2 - right hand side for sure! Nicer structure and way tighter internode spacing :grin::fire::+1:

5 Likes

Beans from the July giveaway received along with the CD pollen. Thanks much!

What was the Amnesia you used for beans crossed with the CDLC?

8 Likes

Pollen has landed @AzSeaindooin420 :tada::tada::tada:

11 Likes

Thank you, your kindness will be forwarded to the rest of the community.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Yes cream de la chem was the ballsy momma

3 Likes

Who’s the amnesia from?

2 Likes

Stewart at elevatedbotanist.com

4 Likes

I forget…

2 Likes

Pollen arrived safe today! Thank you @AzSeaindooin420 !! :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 pollen arrived today! Thank you

8 Likes

Add another safe arrival to the list. Thank you.

17 Likes

Can u store the pollen the same way as seeds?
In the fridge? Bagged in rice

5 Likes

I use the freezer for pollen… I’ve stored pollen for years now with no rice or desiccant packs and its been plenty viable. I store the pollen in centrifuge tubes and keep them in a container. I use cheapy Tupperware and it does the job just fine and always wait for your pollen to get to room temp before opening the container so the moisture doesn’t take its toll.

Should be smooth sailing.

20 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 mail call thanks man!

17 Likes

Same here, I just skip the freezer. Been putting color changing silica beads just to cover my ass in my little 6 pack cooler. Good to know your experience on freezer. May just move some of these tubes over there.

Oh and for others. Best thing about buying like 40 of the centrifuge or freezer tubes from lab/bio specimens. I took the Chocolate D bag and divided up to 4. You don’t need a lot of pollen.

11 Likes

Pollen arrived today, thank you @AzSeaindooin420

9 Likes