Useful Seeds RIP

I don’t have much experience growing something with much Thai. I always wanted to. I’ll follow along.

5 Likes

If someone wants to make a run of his gear I’d donate stamps to cover a bunch of :us: us members.

7 Likes

Not a bad idea and certainly is very generous of u to offer that! would be cool to see em spread like a wildfire in fall and spring boxes too! Starting to wonder what are sitting in the hands of the members here that we can work with

I mean hell, thanks to @buckaroobonsai his choc d surfaced quick

7 Likes

Yeah man that would be great! I think I have a small pack of the dream beaver f2 as well. But it may only be 3 seeds was a freebie from jbc I think.
Running a blsr f5 right now, and have her reversed also. Got sacks just forming now.

4 Likes

I’d be willing to donate 10 of his chocolate trip F4 x Sour Diesel BX seeds he gave me. For the purposes of a co-op run or seed increase by a trusted member. Let me know if there’s anyone willing to do an increase/ open pollination with them. I just don’t have the plant count to do a real open pollination.

8 Likes

There is a run going already for that.

3 Likes

Lol ya, I’m already holding down the fort for that cultivar, just flipped em a week ago with 2 males and 5 ladies and it’s a co op so should be in the fall or spring box

7 Likes

I’m showing Blueberries and chocolate x 1979 Christmas tree bud as well. Was a freebie so may only be 3 or 4 seeds.

4 Likes

Dream beaver, bags of oranges and black lime I think would be great candidates too. Seems like some of his more popular stuff most was familiar with

5 Likes

I’ve been following the thread but he didn’t write chocolate diesel on the pack I have, just the strain names in the cross. I should have put it together but the old brain is on slow motion this lazy Sunday.

6 Likes

Well how that’s written out it sounds like it was a generation of choc d back crossed to his sour d parent, just my guess 🤷

2 Likes

I’ll just have to grow em and see what pops up. I’ve heard nothing but great things about his chocolate diesel and there’s some nice pics of it on his thread at a different forum.

5 Likes

Bag of Oranges was fem only I think.

7 Likes

So Fem run only that doesn’t make it to co op lol

3 Likes

I got Goji OG x Chocolate Diesel Useful freebies that are regs, but everything else I have is fems.

4 Likes

If anyone as beans they are willing to part with I will buy them at full price. I just really miss his beans, if you look at my first few grows it was all his gear and it’s what got me into growing! I spoke to him once BEGGING for more double dipped strawberries because it blew me away. I also grew his Christmas tree bud and it brought me back to smelling my mom’s pot in the late 90’s early 2000’s. Brought a smile to my face!

8 Likes

I’m late but RIP Useful

5 Likes

I think we’re trying to see what else others have to try to consider preservation runs on the popular stuff, chocolate diesel I already have in the works

4 Likes

I would be persevering as well. Like I said I have a lot of love for useful!

I just went digging through my seeds and found a dream beaver x dirty taxi, wondering if that’s usefuls dream beaver

3 Likes