Useful Seeds RIP

Dream beaver was originally a strain from bodhi.

3 Likes

And knowing I got it from this site I think that connects the dots, must’ve been one of the crosses @Emeraldgreen sent me

3 Likes

It’s Bodhi dream beaver in the cross.

2 Likes

I have 2 packs of the Choc D f3s. Willing to gift them out for a preservation run. DM me once someone steps up if I miss the post here pls.

Lucky Lime might be another potential preservation line of his. Useful really liked that one and it’s a great cross.

8 Likes

They are fems, but the Blackened Oranges had such nice orange terps.

3 Likes

Already way ahead of ya bud

Bummer that offer didn’t come in sooner, coulda kicked up the counts

Lucky lime I def would like to see a preservation though

9 Likes

I have a couple packs of Lucky Lime I won from @FirstCavApache64 ,I would throw in.I have taken 3 from one pack and have that going and the Double Desiel.

7 Likes

That would be awesome! We got the beans situated now we gotta find a grower with some free space!

Any lucky takers?

3 Likes

Still some left

3 Likes

We already found a donor for the beans, just gotta hunt down the space

4 Likes

If it’s in stock it may not qualify for the CO-OP though.

7 Likes

Oooooooh I gotcha! Right over my head

Co op or not it might still be cool to see the work carried on!

4 Likes

Very cool of you to offer! I haven’t grown that one before but I’ve heard a lot of good things about it.

5 Likes

You guys are kicking ass with the preservation focus!

7 Likes

Just wanna make note here that I’ll be getting Dragon’s Blood Hashplant from Useful’s run. I might sit on them till a co-op run. Found out one was done just last year.

5 Likes

RIP, Useful Seeds. Had there been any efforts to preserve his Black Lime Reserve? JBC Seeds had F4 and F5, right before he passed away.

6 Likes

I got a 12pack of Usefuls Lucky Lime regulars. He told me it was from his private stash of seeds and some really nice plants have been coming out of those beans.

5 Likes

Black Lime Reserve wasn’t a strain of his. He continued others work and threw together cool crosses mostly. Chocolate Diesel wasn’t his creation either. Big of Oranges was his creation. Super generous guy. Sad he passed so young.

7 Likes

Thanks for that clarification, Pat.

1 Like

Black Lime Reserve was created and released by Aficionado Mendocino. I think somewhere around 2016 /2017? Useful was working the BLR in a collaboration or cooperation with Aficonado. That is if my stoner mind is recalling the facts correctly.
Useful released Black Lime Special Reserve F5 a couple years ago and I got them from GLG.
From Useful I have:
11 seeds Black Lime Special Reserve F5 regs
5 seeds Gorilla Glue (GG4) S1 Fems
5 seeds Blue Dream x Chocolate Diesel S1 Fems
22 seeds Lucky Lime which as far as I can tell are regs although i haven’t popped them yet.

I’ll see how my winter indoor plans are once fall gets here and I fire the rooms back up.
I have a Useful GG4 S1 out in the greenhouse where she is still a small plant but will get upotted to her final pot soon and she should take off.
I “could” hit her with my V1F3 Biker Kush male… or an extremely stanky Lui x G13 (f1 gen) male… but I hadn’t really made any plans to breed her but I will probably keep a clone.
Not sure I’m up for another seed run but we’ll see when fall gets here.

10 Likes