Using cbd oil to control seizures for a six month old babies and up

I’ve creat this post to help people out for their kids and adults alike to get the courage to try it and make their own medicine froms ages 6 months old and up. This plant is a lot more powerful than you think and if you it think about it it is a super plant/ super fruit because it contains all or most terpenes of other plants from around the world for example(contains Terpenes of lemon, lavender, lilac and eucalyptus Just to name a few).one of things I’ve discovered in these past few years of doing cannabis infusing oil is The terepene called lemonene which is responsible for the smell of lemon scent and actually is the one of the Terpenes that help control seizures so the higher the limonene terpene level the better.
This is what I do for infused mct oils though trial and error. When making cannabis infused mct oils use 1.5 oz of mct oil(the one from Walmart works fine) with 3 grams of high thc flower and remember the more fresh the flower is the better the medicine will work.for the cbd infused mct oil I use 2 oz of mct oil to 7 grams of good cbd flower like ringos gift, valentines x, trident, sour tsunami ect.
Here’s a trick I’ve learned with infused oil is that when your kid is sick he is more likely to have a seizures right? My son does so what I’ve discovered is if you give them an extra dose trough out the day during the time they are sick they won’t have any seizures at all or it will extremely mild compared to how the seizure can be. Continue the extra dosing until the sickness passes then go back to their regular dosing. I hope this bit of information helps anybody out and their families.

9 Likes

What I’ve learned yesterday is that actually certain steroids interfere with CBD oil so it’ll be almost like the CBD oil is not working at all or very little. I think this will be a very helpful little bit of information that everybody should know.

Do you know anything about mixing cbd isolate into oil?

1 Like

No I’ve been doing just flower and selecting which strains work by researching the Turpenes in the flower. Infusing the flower in Mct oil